• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rubio

Whoever does the response is going to come off as petty. It only makes it worse to directly attack the President after the SOTU.

my parents used medicare but it's evil

gun violence is bad but America is awesome

good thing Im drunk as fuck and stoned off my ass because otherwise I would shoot my TV with my fucking gun

So the GOP's shining hope is a rookie who is sweating his dick off while debating literally nobody, and who actually paused his speech to a.) rub that sweat off of the side of his head, and b.) get a drink from a mini-bottle of Poland Springs?

Seriously? Is this a joke?

So the GOP's shining hope is a rookie who is sweating his dick off while debating literally nobody, and who actually paused his speech to a.) rub that sweat off of the side of his head, and b.) get a drink from a mini-bottle of Poland Springs?

Seriously? Is this a joke?

Christie just became the Republican favorite in 2016. At least when he sweats, it's because he's fat.

austerity boy trying to make sense of his circular logic magic trick economic philosophy

Back