• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rubio

Christie just became the Republican favorite in 2016. At least when he sweats, it's because he's fat.

Pretty sure most GOP voters are more comfortable talking to Latinos when they have a good landscape lather worked up. Too soon?

Don't get your cum on each other boys.

I mean, the takeaways from Rubio:

1.) Obama was mean.

2.) Let's use my dead parents as cheap pawns to make a half-point about Medicare.

3.) The government can't fix everything! People are just becoming immoral!

And that all happened before he started chugging water and furiously rubbing his head.

make sure you get all yours on your paul ryan marc rubio oily pinup skins

Skins is just proud he reached for lube when Rubio reached for water. In sync.

Oh, I forgot about the balanced budget amendment troll, too. That was solid.

How bout you guys quiet down this game of limp biscuit and concentrate on your own bro who has failed to do pretty much everything he's promised you in his last four SOTUs.

But yeah Rubio is whole lotta meh. I'm all aboard the Christie bandwagon.

(luckily he's got a lot of room on that thing)

The rebuttals aren't done yet. Rand Paul is saying his Rand Paul thing.

Rand vs. Rubio will be a slap fight for the ages.

This guy retweets real Rubio tweets or are those fake Rubio tweets?

That speech was just terrible. The GOP is losing the plot, if they haven't already completely lost it.

I agree with PH that anybody was going to look petty giving the response and people typically do but damn that speech was bad.

Mesmerizing.

Not-Rubio 2016!

RUBIO-IS-THIRSTY.gif

Back