• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rumor: Notre Dame Dropping 2014 Wake Forest football game

Last edited:
It's a 2 for 1. This feels like an ESPN2 Friday night game. But I don't know we would travel 2k miles and play on a short week.

I am fine with this. Should be a fun trip. My wife and I have wanted to see some of the national parks in that area for years. Probably will also go to ULM game.

Well, Utah State is a hell of a lot closer to me than just about any other opponent Wake has played in the last 10 years. Count me in for the game. Just talked to the wife and we're going to probably take a week and do some exploring/sightseeing/backpacking in the area and then hit the game on Saturday. I'm just hoping it doesn't get flexed to a Thursday night or something.

Logan, Utah, here we come!

Not doing any favors for Clawson with that schedule. 6 road games. 8 bowl teams. Of the 11 FBS teams scheduled, only 2 had a losing record in 2013 (Army and State). As things stand today, WF would be favored in only two games next year (Army and Western Carolina). I guess it does not really matter whether WF goes 2-10, 3-9 or 4-8, but I would not have scheduled at Utah State to fill out the OOC slate. Would have scheduled a winnable home game.

Much better to play a real schedule and test us. Look at State this year. They thought they were ok early loading up on La Tech, CMU, And FCS at home. I think this is great. Clawson will steal one of ULM and Utah St. These are the type of programs he is used to playing.

Why in the hell is VPI and not va back on the schedule? Did we not just finish with them.

Utah st is stupid just as ULM. Wellman has lost his mind. I would rather play western carolina and citadel. Not like we are going bowling anyway.

Let's get back to the comparables like rice, Tulane, army, navy, a force northwestern, Purdue SMU How about at Hawaii ?

Why in the hell is VPI and not va back on the schedule? Did we not just finish with them.

Utah st is stupid just as ULM. Wellman has lost his mind. I would rather play western carolina and citadel. Not like we are going bowling anyway.

Let's get back to the comparables like rice, Tulane, army, navy, a force northwestern, Purdue SMU How about at Hawaii ?

We just played UVA last year. We won because their dude muffed a punt off his facemask with ~2 minutes to go.

Yeah Bowling Green Kentucky is a shit hole.

Bowling Green was the headquarters for Albert Sidney Johnston and the C.S. Department Number 2, which encompassed practically everything west of the Appalachians, in late 1861- early 1862. Probably the city's highlight, at least until the aforementioned Corvette Museum arrived.

ND anounced their schedule for '14-'16. We play at ND November 14th, 2015.

Duke didn't exactly seem depleted down the stretch this season, whereas NC State was a disaster. Not sure I buy that argument

Let's see...they were fortunate to beat us, struggled to win against UNC and got blown out by FSU.......let's put it this way, they certainly didn't end the season in style!

Back