• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - in a world full of 9's, Mafia was a 10! Maf wins

There are only three options here.

Knight is mafia
Knight is retarded (voted for trump so...you be the judge)
Knight is restricted from claiming (5% of games 1 role has this, tops)

Notice he hasn't talked to me at all this game. NOTICE.

Other option: i'm wrong but ive been right about the alignment of every dead player so far so fuci you I'm still the king

Ryala will just AA out. Lets be real

Nah. But if I'm maf, it basically doesn't count as a W anyway.

Side note, Japan line is screaming down. Shoulda grabbed it when I told ppl to.

Oh shit. Colombia with a red card and a PK in the 2nd minute. Japan capitalizes and now up 1-0 to go with their man up advantage.

I was up for a 5 AM call too - but thats because I work for a company where my boss is 6 hours ahead of me. Now I am on a train with shitty wifi.

I was up for a 5 AM call too - but thats because I work for a company where my boss is 6 hours ahead of me. Now I am on a train with shitty wifi.
Yeah, I know that feeling. My manager is in NYC but my customers are global. Usually the Europe calls aren't too bad as I'll take them between 8-9am but anything east of that gets rough.

I'm either going to insert myself into JTP or Chaos tonight.
You are exactly the girl that I did not like before. And I have been trying to deal with that shit.. and see the good in you... but you know what you are... just another bitch, who doesn’t know when to let somebody else talk. You think that your problems are the only problems. Bitch get your shit together. Fuck you! No, just flat out fuck you because I have been so patient with you. You did not have to go there. Fuck that. GO HAVE YOUR CIGARETTE BITCH! BECAUSE IT'S DONE.

What game are you playing, Chaos? Why were you so absent yesterday?

I'm afraid I (and I imagine most) have zero knowledge around the show to understand what role you're trying to play.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd Japan just scored. Ryala, whats your betting hotline? I will subscribe.

Get Russia now. I think Mo Salah playing must be priced in already, and there's probably some value in betting that he doesn't.

What game are you playing, Chaos? Why were you so absent yesterday?

I'm afraid I (and I imagine most) have zero knowledge around the show to understand what role you're trying to play.
Join the club. I only know from my role and briefly looking up the character on a wiki. And I ain't trying to fuck over anyone right now except Knight. That dude makes the worst woman.

Chaos did it 3 times. Power activated. Vote doubler?

Back