• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - in a world full of 9's, Mafia was a 10! Maf wins

Knight (4) – tic, damo, raise, chaos

Good chance of another mafia here. Probs chaos but, if not. I've cleared raise, damo's been pretty ok....... TIC?! my boi? no. gotta be chaos.

Where is this chaos theory coming from

Where is this chaos theory coming from

he looked like doo doo caca at the end of last round. And then nonny pulled his post history and it wa more doo doo caca.

As a baboon, I throw doo doo caca the fuck outta here.

No chance we talk ourselves out of Knight because of the potential of something we have no idea about.

Knight 100% dies today.

Or special claims sort themselves out. You're bad at this game

***Da***

I'm visiting blue tonight

Perhaps Knight would like to explain what he was doing last night and more specifically why he was at Pinehurst No. 2 after hours.
Knight should answer this. I can be more specific if he wants. Knight, why did you visit Tim last night?

Knight (4) – tic, damo, raise, chaos

Good chance of another mafia here. Probs chaos but, if not. I've cleared raise, damo's been pretty ok....... TIC?! my boi? no. gotta be chaos.
Pretty sure I voted for ***knight*** to start the day but if not, here it is again

Knight is either mafia or some sort of special. I'm leaning more toward mafia, but could be persuaded to special.
Please come visit and let me know what you're all about. Vanjie is lonely.

Knight 1 away from majo is a psuedo claimed special.

we're going to do this?

1. mafia already stacked on knight
2. mafia not paying attention
3. Knight is mafia

what is it

MAJO NIGHT

Knight (7) – tic, damo, chaos, ryala, gouda, nonny, raise
da (1) – knight
Chaos (2) – da, jtp
Gouda (1) – manning

Please correct my count in the next 5 minutes if i am wrong. 12 are alive. 7 votes on knight. use pm please

1. mafia already stacked on knight
2. mafia not paying attention
3. Knight is mafia

what is it

That is my question too, and why I am still holding my vote. Is Knight special and being very coy about it, or is he mafia and just doing enough to make it questionable.?

Back