• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - in a world full of 9's, Mafia was a 10! Maf wins

knight, civ weak hider, has been majo lynched.

Kameron Michaels, civ weak hider. You are fishy and fit as fuck but also quiet as fuck. Ru constantly thinks you are hiding your personality, and in order to win, you need to let your inner Kameron out. To date, you haven't done that, and continue to hide behind your beautiful bod. With that, you have the option to hide behind another player each night. This means that if you are targeted for a night kill, you will not die, however if the player you are hiding behind dies, you will also die. Additionally, if the player you hide behind is mafia, you will also die. Use this power wisely.

giphy.gif

Night moves have 30 minutes. Go

Raise, Yuhua Hamasaki, vanilla civ, died.

Yuhua Hamasaki, vanilla civ. In a season of memorable queens, you didn't make the cut. Your power is your vote. You win and lose with the civs.

NzZw_Zrs_400x400.jpg

Damo, Carson Kressley, vanilla civ, died.

Carson Kressley, vanilla civ. Judge in chief when it comes to judging looks, you need to get more of a voice on the non-look elements of drag. Your power is your vote. You win and lose with the civs.

giphy.gif

Day 4 starts now and will end at 1:30:59pm. Toogs is going to assist.

The score is 5-4. Takes 5 to majo.

Godspeed.

Absolutely horrible overall play by Knight. Lazy "I told you so civ" + self preserves and kills a civ special + is a civ special and knows he's not looking good but never says anything.

Knight should answer this. I can be more specific if he wants. Knight, why did you visit Tim last night?

Chaos, your turn. What's your power? Why should we believe you're a civ and not mafia?

Also, if Chaos is telling the truth and Knight visited Tim, Tim is civ.

I'm also going to go back and try to see if Knight breadcrumbed any other civs.

Quoting from mobile isn’t happening

I took a look at Tic. He was the first vote on the last two who sashayed out. He led the late run on Tejas yesterday. Didn't have much of a reason for it. Two of the votes for Tejas are known (dead) civs. The other two are Tic and Da.

That to me says he is
mafia, or a civ with very poor judgement. The numbers now give me 44% chance he is mafia.

Absolutely horrible overall play by Knight. Lazy "I told you so civ" + self preserves and kills a civ special + is a civ special and knows he's not looking good but never says anything.

Chaos, your turn. What's your power? Why should we believe you're a civ and not mafia?

This is odd. We know Tim is civ. and dead.

Lol if only we knew what Tim was

Tryna hit dat late hedge on knight knowing he'd come back good. Level 1 bro

Welp, I blow at this game, LOL

Your queens:

1. blue
2. bym - vanilla civ - died n1
3. chaos
4. da
5. damo - vanilla civ - died n3
6. gooner - civ masonizer - died n1
7. gouda
8. HOFerJTP
9. knight - civ weak hider - died d3
10. manning
11. nonny
12. raise - vanilla civ - died n3
13. ryala
14. tejas - civ babysitter (protection) - died d2
15. tic
16. tim
17. toogs - vanilla civ - died d1

Sorry, forgot tim died. Went back to the first page to check and it wasn't updated (though he does have knight dying n3). My bad.

Back