• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - in a world full of 9's, Mafia was a 10! Maf wins

You are exactly the girl that I did not like before. And I have been trying to deal with that shit.. and see the good in you... but you know what you are... just another bitch, who doesn’t know when to let somebody else talk. You think that your problems are the only problems. Bitch get your shit together. Fuck you! No, just flat out fuck you because I have been so patient with you. You did not have to go there. Fuck that. GO HAVE YOUR CIGARETTE BITCH! BECAUSE IT'S DONE.

***Switch to GO HAVE YOUR CIGARETTE BITCH! BECAUSE IT'S DONE.***

Join the club. I only know from my role and briefly looking up the character on a wiki. And I ain't trying to fuck over anyone right now except Knight. That dude makes the worst woman.

Fair enough. But why were you so absent yesterday? We barely heard from you at all.

***no vote*** knight what the hell is your role

Fair enough. But why were you so absent yesterday? We barely heard from you at all.
I don't have an excuse. I was largely around my office yesterday, I just got caught up in other stuff (looking at WF recruiting a lot) and/or kept overlooking the thread.

Knight (4) – tic, damo, raise, chaos
Nonny (1) – knight
Chaos (1) – da
Gouda (1) - manning

Hmm. Could knight be shitscreening for chaos to get an extra power for Day 4?

knight or chaos. dun care. both are likely bad.

I like raises thought. good thought raise buddy ole pal

knight or chaos. dun care. both are likely bad.

I like raises thought. good thought raise buddy ole pal

Knight is bad. We see that. But if he could get an extra power, he wouldn't roll over and play dead. Chaos might be able to get an extra power. So maybe couch Knight for now?

Perhaps Knight would like to explain what he was doing last night and more specifically why he was at Pinehurst No. 2 after hours.

No chance we talk ourselves out of Knight because of the potential of something we have no idea about.

Knight 100% dies today.

Back