• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - in a world full of 9's, Mafia was a 10! Maf wins

Ha, Blue, you're an idiot. Good stack.

Chaos was dead today, was just hoping he'd come in and explain himself. Knight couldn't have visited Tim the night Chaos said he did. Knight actually visited Raise and thus confirmed him civ.

night. I bet you can figure out who the mafia are.

Good game, mafia.

Civs absolutely destroyed themselves that game. Can't wait for Knight to come in and explain why he doesn't suck.

Tic was civ and died. Given that the civs have no protection (much like me with gouda's mom) the game is over.

Never put gouda and I on the same mafia team. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.

Ha, Blue, you're an idiot. Good stack.

Chaos was dead today, was just hoping he'd come in and explain himself. Knight couldn't have visited Tim the night Chaos said he did. Knight actually visited Raise and thus confirmed him civ.
If you wouldn't have killed Knight yesterday, you all might have had a slight chance but killing him gave DA a vig hit to use last night since he predicted Knight would be lynched.

that was some ace modding by toogles, hope you all enjoyed it.

My actual power became totally useless when Gooner got himself killed N1. I could stalk people to see if they were in a chatzy/discord.

I was going to make up some power to stalk (track) players each night to see who they visit if I get into a fight/accuse someone blatantly during the day since my character is apparently a huge POS on the show. Didn't really plan it out too much after accusing Knight of visiting Tim. Thankfully Nonny didn't put it together when he first posted and gave the other cits time to get a vote onto someone so we could stack.

Last edited:
I assume no full cop with the two weak cops

Back