• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

The town awakens to discover the dead album cover of Gater (Feedback)

r67Oh6S.png

Feedback – You are the EP of cover songs, Feedback. Your album is full of works by bands who inspired Rush, such as The Who, The Yardbirds and Buffalo Springfield. In this game, you will be covering the rest of the Rush albums’ abilities.

On your album’s day, if you are successful in claiming your power, you will be awarded with one of the other album’s powers, chosen at random. Some of these powers are more useful than others, but that’s how random works.

You win with Rush (town).

It is now Day 2. Today is the day of 2112, the album that turned Rush into a major band.

5hDOJVO.png

Day 2 ends at 4:30PM.

pretty clearing for Ryala, and reluctantly Parlay

***nonny***

Why? I don't think there is any chance he tries to put across that elaborate plan as mafia, knowing full well he would get immediately called out for the obvious mistake.

unless of course Townie is mafia, but also the slides from 5 tied at 3 to the top 2 being formed should be pretty easy for someone to work

Why? I don't think there is any chance he tries to put across that elaborate plan as mafia, knowing full well he would get immediately called out for the obvious mistake.

Didn't read it. Doesn't matter

Townie deemed himself more important because he could get... a -EV vig.

Regardless, w/ dv7 popping mafia VIG weirdo, pretty clearing on townie I THINK. Blind squirrel finds a nut.

Townie deemed himself more important because he could get... a -EV vig.

Regardless, w/ dv7 popping mafia VIG weirdo, pretty clearing on townie I THINK. Blind squirrel finds a nut.

Da civ
JTP civ

is Rush the worst thing to ever come from Canada? It's gotta be up there

Nice - jman has called me mafia multiple times, doesn't vote for me.

Now 3 turds claim gotcha votes but don't change. If you are gonna cal me out, show your stones and cast the vote.

BTW, I am leaving to furniture shop shortly and likely won't be here at the deadline or for much of rounds 2 and 3 (check ins on phone when possible). The upside is the furniture store in near Aslin.

does nobody else see the hypocrisy of this guy

Back