• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

townie civ lean more for how he interacted with dv7 than anything else d1

I just do not believe that maf townie is saying he civ leans DV7 then moving to DV7 to self pres 5 min from a deadline. That's mind boggling.

oh quote my opening post where I said townie is likely civ

It's almost like things happen in the game that change your reads doofus! WOAH.

The opening post of this round?

Well of course you would change your tone then since you now know DV7 is mafia. To me those posts read like you knew DV7 was mafia but were holding out hope you could scapegoat townie.

The opening post of this round?

Well of course you would change your tone then since you now know DV7 is mafia. To me those posts read like you knew DV7 was mafia but were holding out hope you could scapegoat townie.

Yes I would post that and make is crystal clear in the thread too!

No. I'd bus the FUCK out of my teammate if he had that amount of BIG DICK voting for him.

Vote Count as of Post #469

doofus (2) - Knight, Rommy
Nonny (1) - Gouda
Townie (1) - Hoop
Knight (1) - sd3
Tim (1) - Mako

YTV - Lots

Eagles voted for dv7 at 12:50.
SD3 jumped on dv7 at 12:52.

Of this group, I think Townie and DV7 are prob our best lynches. I don't love the other two people on jtp are people I'm suspicious of being mafia.

Numbers feels like the lazy vote and Knight should not be the d1 lynch with that claim.

***Townie***
I'm not saying I led the Townie charge but after this post, all the following action pretty much guaranteed either Townie or DV7 was getting lynched.

Gouda goes dv7
Parlay goes townie

I dont see the dv7 stuff.
I dont think his power matters, unless you are deciding if it is worth saving or not. It says albums have powers on their day. I guess he could be faking an album name.
I think dv7 is a civ. But him not claiming here hurts.
Not a good look for Da. Defending dv7 multiple times and gently pushing to kill Townie.

Ryala goes dv7.

Let's cut him open and see what his insides look like. For science
But is it really bad if he dies here? Is it?
dv7's silence is deafening
All these posts referencing DV7 and being content lynching him. Nothing for sure but all lean civ.

TLDR: Eagles and SD3 look clean w/ early votes on DV7. Gouda, Knight, and Rommy all look good with their posts pushing for DV7. Da looks the worst with defending dv7 multiple times and softly pushing to lynch Townie.

***Da***

who jumped to dv7 directly after eagles?

Like, if I'm mafia and the GOAT tags my teammate I'm jumping on him shortly after.
This is the logic that has me maf leaning parlay. He makes the below post at 1:12 but doesn't switch to dv7 until pretty late.

Bad enough D7 got marked by iggles on D1, now you got to pile on about his software.

Makes me think that Parlay knew dv7 was mafia, noted that he got marked by eagles but then made a joke about it with the software. Didn't want to jump on initially so made this post instead, and then later jumped on when he knew dv7 was toast.

This is the logic that has me maf leaning parlay. He makes the below post at 1:12 but doesn't switch to dv7 until pretty late.

Makes me think that Parlay knew dv7 was mafia, noted that he got marked by eagles but then made a joke about it with the software. Didn't want to jump on initially so made this post instead, and then later jumped on when he knew dv7 was toast.

im with you on the parlay read

Back