• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

So there is nothing strong enough to really make me vote for someone. If townie got some momentum, I could be interested. I will candidly admit to a blind spot for doofus. I really want numbers to get me beer and ***JTP*** did the most unciv thing you can do in a game.

Note: Don't be surprised if I dikride iggles in 30 mins.

***deacvision7***

switch to dv7

Fuck all you big dicks that talk about policy lynches and then have no balls on D1.

switch to ***townie***

Bad enough D7 got marked by iggles on D1, now you got to pile on about his software.

Switch to ***D7***

pretty clearing for Ryala, and reluctantly Parlay

Parlay is bad. That original post was terrible then he avoided dv7 in the initial run up once he started receiving votes. Switched back at the end to save face, but nah, too late, damage had been done.

holy shit boys I think that's a train

a

PARLAY TRAIN

CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

all aboard

what does it mean for numbers when i come back civ?

nada. i was indifferent on numbers other than the part of his post that knight highlighted earlier which i thought was weird saying knight looked bad after having basically no posts this game other than his own claimed role post.

if you're mafia, numbers is civ. you being civ doesn't impact numbers one way or the other.

This board is putting a real damper on my ability to hit 500 posts in this game

Nah, I think Parlay actually comes out of that looking pretty dirty. Knight too. And that may answer why dv7 wasn't on knight last round. Knight didn't vote dv7 until the very end when his fate was sealed.

Knight

Agreed on this. Parlay looks bad as plenty have commented. I also came away thinking knight and DV7 were both mafia day one which is why DV7 made a passing reference to doofus and I looking like knight. At the least I agree now that either doofus or Knight is mafia with him given that post - off brand for DV7 to equate anyone with knight.

***Knight***

I really don't like the way Da is playing this game.

Lol excellent timing here.

I forgot about Nonny. I don’t think mafia makes that long mechanics related post day one unless they had some obscure requirement and if they did that’s good shit overall. Hard civ lean Nonny too

Back