• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

giphy.gif

Nickleback sucks, but like... they are way better than Rush.

pretty clearing for Ryala, and reluctantly Parlay

Nah, I think Parlay actually comes out of that looking pretty dirty. Knight too. And that may answer why dv7 wasn't on knight last round. Knight didn't vote dv7 until the very end when his fate was sealed.

Knight

this board sucks wtf is going on. It's somehow worse than the suque

Not being able to refresh shit is fun. I'm gonna go take a shit. Maybe mow the yard. Might grill some chicken. Definitely nothing nefarious

Nah, I think Parlay actually comes out of that looking pretty dirty. Knight too. And that may answer why dv7 wasn't on knight last round. Knight didn't vote dv7 until the very end when his fate was sealed.

Knight

SD3 super civ or bad mafia

wasn't right about gat but i still like the remainder of my list for maf: numbers, doofus, parlay

also think eagles and rommy look good for leading the charge on dv7

townie civ lean more for how he interacted with dv7 than anything else d1

doofi twins, stop sucking the air out of the room. You are becoming the clown you claim to hate, knight.

i thought this was weird at the time and said as much. i'd wager at least one of the doofus/numbers pair is maf. probably where we should take d2 imo

These posts 5 minutes before deadline are not good from JTP.

oh quote my opening post where I said townie is likely civ

It's almost like things happen in the game that change your reads doofus! WOAH.

who jumped to dv7 directly after eagles?

Like, if I'm mafia and the GOAT tags my teammate I'm jumping on him shortly after.

Back