• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Sorry, I was sure I had seen someone claim it and thought it was you. My mistake.

DV7 (9) - Rommy, Eaglez, SD3, Gouda, Parlay, Nonny, Townie, Knight, Ryala
Townie (5) - Hoop, doofus, Gater, Toogs, JTP
Knight (3) - Numbers, RW, JMan
Numbers (1) - Da
JTP (1) - DV7
Tim (1) - Mako
Redwing (1) - Tim

"IF" JTP is civ and we can believe his list, then this is how the votes ended on dv7 day 1 with known civs/maf

I was maybe reading too much into the op. It says that some of the greatest albums are the ones that went bad. I know that can be a subjective measure, but I was figuring on 2112 being in that group along with Permanent Waves (hi Deacsfan27), Moving Pictures, and potentially Signals. I'm still good with Deacsfan27 going this round, but I'd also be up for lynching JTP to verify his claim. 3 for 1 is a great trade-off.

***Deacsfan27***

I don't think you have to kill jtp to verify the claim. A mafia making that claim clearing 3 civs doesn't make sense because either you clear 3 civs or you link mafia jtp to those three claimants, and that's too much public info to survive the endgame. If none of us die at night any time soon, then consider lynching jtp to clear 3 later.

DV7 (9) - Rommy, Eaglez, SD3, Gouda, Parlay, Nonny, Townie, Knight, Ryala
Townie (5) - Hoop, doofus, Gater, Toogs, JTP
Knight (3) - Numbers, RW, JMan
Numbers (1) - Da
JTP (1) - DV7
Tim (1) - Mako
Redwing (1) - Tim

"IF" JTP is civ and we can believe his list, then this is how the votes ended on dv7 day 1 with known civs/maf

I think theres a strong chance there's two maf in that group of three hiding on knight

If townie is civ, why would those people “hide” on knight when they could have gone to townie or helped push townie up more?

I don't understand why we need to clear up JTP at all. There's very little chance mafia would come out like that and make a poetry play with little to no heat.

I would also bet that there are 1 or 2 mafia members on DV7 too. I tend to look at the early folks on there who are trying to get credit for voting mafia, but then get stuck. That happened to me last game on Gooner.

If townie is civ, why would those people “hide” on knight when they could have gone to townie or helped push townie up more?

You really think multiple mafia would move day 1 to save dv7?

Multiple mafia didnt move day 1 to save the watcher last game. No one is moving there to help dv7 that late

You really think multiple mafia would move day 1 to save dv7?

Multiple mafia didnt move day 1 to save the watcher last game. No one is moving there to help dv7 that late

I think your original point is better taken if townie flips mafia too. If so I’d buy that either JMan or redwing (or both) are mafia with that vote.

Right - so far this season people have been more than content to either: let D1 OT play out and gamble, or lynch other mafia members to gain cred down the road.

And my list:
NYC
Paris
Tokyo
London
Barcelona

San Diego and Dubai are also great places to live, but the great parts about living there isn't the city part.

Back