• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Ryala was too busy to vote. 70+ posts through three days and has failed to do the only thing you have to do to stay in the game.

I hesitate to say this since I am on the block, but do we run Ryala if he's going to AA?

Haven't we agreed the math says let the AA die.

Every mafia hit is a guaranteed civ death. We need to take advantage of lynch opportunities to hit mafia. Wasting a round is basically worth a half a mafia night hit.

Every mafia hit is a guaranteed civ death. We need to take advantage of lynch opportunities to hit mafia. Wasting a round is basically worth a half a mafia night hit.
Guaranteed is incorrect bc of specials but the point stands.

Vote count thru #1046

Doofus (6) - Rommy, Townie, JTP, Redwing, Hoophead, JMan
Redwing (6) - Tim, Knight, SD3, Doofus, Nonny, Mako
Gouda (2) - Toogs, Numbers
JMan (1) - Gouda

YTV - Ryala, Eaglez
Vote or Die - Ryala

PM if issues

In a situation where everybody seems to have some powers it muddles the analysis a little bit I think we just let him die. If he has some elite power he probably isn’t just failing to vote.

I'm a watcher. Not every night, but not a one off either. My first watch was last night. I saw one person visit eagles. Since eagles is alive, I have to assume the other person is protection. It also makes me lean mafia on eagles.

I'm a watcher. Not every night, but not a one off either. My first watch was last night. I saw one person visit eagles. Since eagles is alive, I have to assume the other person is protection. It also makes me lean mafia on eagles.

Why does this make you mafia lean eagles? Just since he’s still alive?

I don't know the math overall, but I know in this case that if it's me who gets lynched then it's at least one civ down and possibly two with Ryala, followed by a mafia hit (so what, 2.5 civ deaths on average? Maybe higher because civ is more likely based on flat odds). If we lynch Ryala, even if he is civ and mafia hits, that's 1.5 civ deaths "on average".

This is interesting timing

what

Good watch.

I don't know the math overall, but I know in this case that if it's me who gets lynched then it's at least one civ down and possibly two with Ryala, followed by a mafia hit (so what, 2.5 civ deaths on average? Maybe higher because civ is more likely based on flat odds). If we lynch Ryala, even if he is civ and mafia hits, that's 1.5 civ deaths "on average".

Has doof acted all incredulous and shit about tone this game? Because that’s his mafia tell.

Perhaps there are odd/even type roles but every role we’ve seen so far (or that has claimed) has their power tied to an album. Maybe RW was day one album and just chose to use his watcher last night instead of night one but that seems interesting.

Back