• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

***Redwing***

3 for 1 argument is bad. Screams of a mafia trying to pretend to be helpful while really pushing for a good mafia result. JTP has no reason to lie and make that play this early. If by some crazy chance JTP actually was lying about that, I'd be more confident that Redwing is mafia.

If JTP were mafia making that post (assuming no role requirement) I think he’d be more inclined to make a list with at least one mafia so people go down that route day three plus he gets credit for bussing a teammate.

I don't understand why we need to clear up JTP at all. There's very little chance mafia would come out like that and make a poetry play with little to no heat.

^ clearing of jtp if doofus is bad (i think jtp is already pretty clear).

***Redwing***

3 for 1 argument is bad. Screams of a mafia trying to pretend to be helpful while really pushing for a good mafia result. JTP has no reason to lie and make that play this early. If by some crazy chance JTP actually was lying about that, I'd be more confident that Redwing is mafia.

Nonny is so damn civ.

Uh holy hell, sorry, I was making dinner and didn't check in on the thread until now. I don't really have a great defense for myself aside from thinking parlay was playing much differently than he did the time I was mafia with him. Not really sure why he was that defensive as a one night RB, but it is what it is.

Given the number of people on me I'll go ahead and claim.

I am the album "Test For Echo", which is a one-shot cop if I claim the power when it's the album of the day.

I don't know shit about Rush - apparently the album investigated new sounds and it was the last album they had for quite a while, hence the one-shot mechanic.

Wish I could've held on to that a bit longer, but I had to claim now obviously.

just for my own edification, are you claiming this is a day power like jtp is claiming or a night power the following night after the album?

Vote Count as of Post #1032

Doofus (7) - Rommy, Townie, Mako, JTP, Redwing, Hoophead, JMan
Redwing (5) - Tim, Knight, SD3, Doofus, Nonny
Gouda (2) - Toogs, Numbers
JMan (1) - Gouda

YTV - Ryala, Eaglez
Vote or Die - Ryala

So we’re just gonna run a claimed special up ahead with half an hour left? Cool cool

Can I be the third Doofi? My real brother never has my back like y'all do. Plus he balances actuarial tables and is boring as shit.

Back