• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

I've been thinking about knight's role. I think he has a sensor role of sorts. The first post was his initial claim which was discussed a lot d1; second was his last post. I told numbers that I thought knight was holding something back about his role. I think rather than nullifying actions against him he gets information regarding people visiting him at night, and this was his attempt to do that.

Happy to get thoughts on it. /blabla eagles discussing role theorizing rather than play. thx.

I can't believe Eagles is failing. What the actual fuck. What timeline is this?

***eagles***

I'm stuggling to coherently catch up. Is Numbers clear now? Do we think that both the twins were on the same mafia?

knight wants to clear numbers because his brother was mafia?

solid work knight.

I'm stuggling to coherently catch up. Is Numbers clear now? Do we think that both the twins were on the same mafia?

No one is clear. RW, JTP, SD3, Mako, Toogs aren't on the table due to claims

Townie and numbers seem civ based on interactions with the dead

***Ryala****

follow me to victory boys, I've had an epiphany.

No, I thought I remembered Numbers pushing hard for Doofus on day 1 or 2 or something.

What's Eagle's claim?

he has no claim. His best defense is he bussed 2 mafia, and normally eagles is pretty sacrificial of himself as mafia due to his GOD status.

this is not flailing; i watched you in deadchat the other game as mafia literally lie about romanov and me clearing you when you were mafia when neither of us said that. nonny's posts about me were wildly inaccurate - not as an opinion, just as a factual summation of what actually occurred.

Holy shit, this is flailing. I didn't think Eagles was capable of this. I don't understand whats going on.

Post Count as of Post #1436.

Eaglez (4) - SD3, Nonny, JMan, Knight
JMan (4) - Gouda, Ryala, Numbers, Redwing
Gouda (2) - Mako, Townie
Ryala (2) - Toogs, JTP

YTV- Eagles
VoD - Ryala, Toogs, Knight

Player List

1. Gouda
2. Numbers
3. Nonny
4. Gater - Feedback - Hit N1