• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

the above posts were 10:22, 10:24, 10:26 & 10:27.

my favorite part of my irrelevant very late vote that gets no credit on doofus which brought him into a tie is nonny was the next vote after mine.
There were 4 mins left in the round when you voted and redwing had just come out with his role.

I'm not giving myself any credit for the vote on doofus and I'm also not giving you any. Killing civ special redwing right after he came out would have looked VERY bad and you know that. Obv you had to go doofus.

I asked the question about the case for doofus early on day 3 as the majo started and after people said it was just the parlay stuff, reviewed those interactions and made the other posts. It’s weird that opinions can change over a game especially as more information comes in. I was obviously convinced enough by the end of day 3 that doofus wasn’t mafia to make a late switch to redwing before eagles and Nonny came in to kill doofus

Regardless, I find this tunneling on the doofus issue to be very civ from townie regardless of the day one late claim.

you said "i don't have strong feelings either way" and "either mafia helped him cultivate his answer or he's telling the truth"

those are hedges, you essentially argued both voting for him and tabling him
To me it reads as someone who believes he's a civ, but is still considering the possibility he could be maf.

i hate to propose this but with people going a lot of different directions i wouldn't mind letting jtp and toogs steer this round as clear civs (and mako too if he wants)

I was kinda hoping tootles would take charge. but he really has lost his fastball

Gouda why did you switch off doofus day three after telling everyone to majo him and voting for him early on?

There were 4 mins left in the round when you voted and redwing had just come out with his role.

I'm not giving myself any credit for the vote on doofus and I'm also not giving you any. Killing civ special redwing right after he came out would have looked VERY bad and you know that. Obv you had to go doofus.

I'm not engaging in this anymore, but doofus had claimed cop, which during overnight i said i was still going to likely end up voting for him anyway regardless of the claim. This is a weird narrative you're pushing.

The Jman drivebys on eagles the last few days while there was momentum without much of anything behind it are basically it.

Basically his votes look a little strange no matter what eagles alignment is. They're on that bandwagon-y part of the curve as separation or finding a home

This is weak but all I have on jman and ryala is that I was just mafia with them last game and they're both a little different than they were last game. Ryala may be different because we didn't have as much banter time? I don't love how he keeps saying "I'm the clearest civ" and nobody is addressing it?

Jman always skates

Last night gave me mixed thoughts on Ryala when he was screaming to not have a majo so he could have an overnight. Initially I thought that's civ b/c he legit thought there was a chance he'd be night hit. But then when doofus turned up mafia, that could have been a Ryala play to act like he didn't want the round to end b/c of banter, but in reality it was also saving a teammate.

i was totally with you about eagles and gouda being the tie

eagles and gouda seem to be trying to steer things another direction

they could both be bad, and i'm fine with either of them

my numbers reread wasn't as damning as i thought it was upon first blush

Yeah weird that the people getting votes want to change the direction of the day

Back