• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

This is weak but all I have on jman and ryala is that I was just mafia with them last game and they're both a little different than they were last game. Ryala may be different because we didn't have as much banter time? I don't love how he keeps saying "I'm the clearest civ" and nobody is addressing it?

Jman always skates

That's probably because everyone is in agreement that I am the clearest civ in this game.

Vote Count as of Post #1324

Eaglez (3) - SD3, Nonny, JMan
Gouda (2) - JTP, Numbers
JMan (1) - Gouda

YTV - Lots
VOD - Ryala, Toogs, Knight

***Numbers***

Not a read, just to get a vote in. I wasn't aware I missed a vote already. Catching up now.

Gouda why did you switch off doofus day three after telling everyone to majo him and voting for him early on?

He claimed, I got drunk? If I was his teammate you'd better believe I would have hopped back on that train. And like I've said, I was not at my computer near either end of day today

I'm not going to make end game, neither is eagles, and I've seen no argument for either of us that is based on anything

We should be using lynches to clear up people that can make end game. People that no one is afraid of.

Like ryala. Or Jman

Also the "eagles/gouda teammates" arguments are real dumb. He still hasn't given a read on me, which he absolutely would do if I was with him. And I would be trying to kill him like I usually try to kill my teammates

Also the "eagles/gouda teammates" arguments are real dumb. He still hasn't given a read on me, which he absolutely would do if I was with him. And I would be trying to kill him like I usually try to kill my teammates

you wanna kill numbers with me?

I'm not going to make end game, neither is eagles, and I've seen no argument for either of us that is based on anything

We should be using lynches to clear up people that can make end game. People that no one is afraid of.

Like ryala. Or Jman

Cool. We're gonna fight today then

gouda is not flailing as much as eagles

this is not flailing; i watched you in deadchat the other game as mafia literally lie about romanov and me clearing you when you were mafia when neither of us said that. nonny's posts about me were wildly inaccurate - not as an opinion, just as a factual summation of what actually occurred.

Cool. We're gonna fight today then

giphy.gif

this is not flailing; i watched you in deadchat the other game as mafia literally lie about romanov and me clearing you when you were mafia when neither of us said that. nonny's posts about me were wildly inaccurate - not as an opinion, just as a factual summation of what actually occurred.

giphy.gif

Back