• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rusty Larue Coaching Once Again at WF - West Forsyth

Manning to Kansas is so silly. RJ keeps bringing it up as though it is even remotely possible. Self isn't going anywhere.

If you EVER read my first posts about that, you'd see I think is a lifer at KU. If by some bizarro chance someone ni the NBA offers him $10-15M/year, he might take a shot.

Otherwise, he'll be there until he retires.

Wrangor, let's see if you actually pay attention.

My other post was filled with "hypotheticals" not predictions. But Wrangor will dishonestly twist my as he usually does.

He's very good at "bearing false witness".

Let's see if Wrangor gets this post or if he tries to say, I think Self is leaving KU.

Last edited:
It's always classy when RJ takes unprovoked shots at Wrangor's faith.

Good for Rusty. Figured he would want to get back into coaching as soon as he could. West Forsyth is a good gig. Hope he is successful.

BTW, it's okay to start a new thread when the most recent one on topic is six months old. . . .

Chill will probably be the next HC at WFU. He and Manning are already turning the mess around ahead of schedule .

Back