• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

I can't remember one screen pass
Been my gripe of the offense play calling for a while. Seems to me when they bull rush us or when a team like ‘Ville is out quicking to the QB for strip sacks and God knows what else, several well placed RB screen passes a game would help.

I'm not sure if Clawson and Ruggeiro go into a game (season?) with a Plan B. It seems if things aren't working, the strategy is to just keep doing it.

Think the other one was against State to “show” we can do it after three straight previous weeks of teams sending the blitz. Don’t think we did it the rest of the game.

Would Sam even definitively start over this ND QB playing now? He was hyped pretty big and has simply been hurt. A good showing today could mean that the job isn’t even open.

Would Sam even definitively start over this ND QB playing now? He was hyped pretty big and has simply been hurt. A good showing today could mean that the job isn’t even open.
He doesn't look very impressive thus far, but also Notre lacks any weapons

I’m sure he will. That’s part of the game. It’s up to Ruggiero to adjust.
Right. As he should. But if he's actually sitting out then I think people should stfu about it.

A rumor is one thing. Should same be killing it and there may be a tight race for the natty games? We'll see.

He doesn't look very impressive thus far, but also Notre lacks any weapons
They definitely don’t have any weapons at the moment and he seems to be a much better runner than Sam. He does not look great though.

So since we all hate Notre Dame but can’t pull for Wake players that transferred what is the proper approach to CBS right now?

So since we all hate Notre Dame but can’t pull for Wake players that transferred what is the proper approach to CBS right now?
I root against the SEC and UofSC in particular since I’m from Columbia. I’m pulling for ND in this one and maybe for their QB to actually start looking great so Sam goes somewhere else.

I dare say ND needs to spend several million on a QB in the transfer portal seeing how their soph QB just threw for 378 yds & was Gator Bowl MVP.

I dare say ND needs to spend several million on a QB in the transfer portal seeing how their soph QB just threw for 378 yds & was Gator Bowl MVP.
Seriously? He threw for 274 and barely completed 50% of his throws. He did throw 3 TDs, the last one, a 16 yarder had hang time on it as the TE waited for it. He also threw 2 TDs to USC for another 160 yards. If i am Freeman, i am all in on Sam Hartman. Good luck Sam.

Seriously? He threw for 274 and barely completed 50% of his throws. He did throw 3 TDs, the last one, a 16 yarder had hang time on it as the TE waited for it. He also threw 2 TDs to USC for another 160 yards. If i am Freeman, i am all in on Sam Hartman. Good luck Sam.
He also had 61 yards rushing with 2 rushing TDs. Sam had more than his share of INT’s and I wonder if two pick-sixes would’ve caused him to fold. He also led a comeback which we haven’t had in a quite a while.

He also had 61 yards rushing with 2 rushing TDs. Sam had more than his share of INT’s and I wonder if two pick-sixes would’ve caused him to fold. He also led a comeback which we haven’t had in a quite a while.
We came from behind to win the bowl game a week ago

ok. we watched the game from two different perspectives. ND was the better team and won in spite of their QB. Glad he was the MVP and his team loves him. Did that get him above .500 as the starter this year?

Hahahahaha. Just had the MVP of the Gator Bowl. Let’s have Sam look at Auburn

Back