• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

I was hoping to see some Hartman late game action in a close game but Armstrong gift wrapped the win for ND with back-to-back INTs putting ND in the red zone

NC State might have the worst receivers I can recall at a major program.

Last time State gave up over 30.

1694724329196.png

I guess Sam is growing his winter coat for when it's ass cold in South Bend later in the year.

Sam isn't going to spend much of the Winter in South Bend. ND will play in a bowl in late December/early January, most likely in a warm weather city, and will not return to South Bend after that.

Sam isn't going to spend much of the Winter in South Bend. ND will play in a bowl in late December/early January, most likely in a warm weather city, and will not return to South Bend after that.
Yeah true, but he gets to spend gray, bleak October/November/December on campus.

The sun goes behind the clouds around October 10, not to be seen again until some time in April. Bleak part of the U.S. - we should use that in recruiting against ND.

I know Miami does lol.

Back