• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

Not quite, damn. Better post some stuff about all the idiotic things Biden has done the past two years to ruin this country. Repeat all the lies Biden tells every day about no Covid vaccine being available when he took office. Or the fact he said he ‘has’ cancer thanks to the oil industry. Or when he took office gas price was at $5.00 a gallon. Biden said this year the southern border is secure and that Covid is over. His father encouraged him to give Uncle Frank a Purple Heart when there is no record of him ever receiving one!

The best part is the Washington Post gave Biden the “bottomless Pinocchio”

Stops the pipeline, gas spikes to over $5.00. Inflation spikes to over 8%, over 2,000,000 illegal immigrants enter our country at the Southern Border. Now we are flooded with deadly fentanyl from China and the Mexican cartels. Woke America has taken over along with ‘cancel culture’. Thanks Joe & Kamala, Nancy and Schumer.

Then we can always talk about the inferiority of ACC football. Because except for Clemson most years we have no one else in the Top 10.
Well, that is certainly something.

Happy New Year!

Do transfer portal players receive offers etc like regular recruits? I feel like I'm wasting my time searching for scooooooops here. I'm surprised Sam hasn't posted anything on his own social although he normally doesn't post much.

Do transfer portal players receive offers etc like regular recruits? I feel like I'm wasting my time searching for scooooooops here. I'm surprised Sam hasn't posted anything on his own social although he normally doesn't post much.
I believe they do. They put their name in the portal and then schools can search the portal like a database and give offers to players.

Not quite, damn. Better post some stuff about all the idiotic things Biden has done the past two years to ruin this country. Repeat all the lies Biden tells every day about no Covid vaccine being available when he took office. Or the fact he said he ‘has’ cancer thanks to the oil industry. Or when he took office gas price was at $5.00 a gallon. Biden said this year the southern border is secure and that Covid is over. His father encouraged him to give Uncle Frank a Purple Heart when there is no record of him ever receiving one!

Stops the pipeline, gas spikes to over $5.00. Inflation spikes to over 8%, over 2,000,000 illegal immigrants enter our country at the Southern Border. Now we are flooded with deadly fentanyl from China and the Mexican cartels. Woke America has taken over along with ‘cancel culture’. Thanks Joe & Kamala, Nancy and Schumer.

Then we can always talk about the inferiority of ACC football. Because except for Clemson most years we have no one else in the Top 10. 😂😂
I stand corrected.

So back to Sam. Seems he has 5 different options. Bama nd auburn tennesse Florida

So back to Sam. Seems he has 5 different options. Bama nd auburn tennesse Florida

I don't see Sam at Alabama with Jalen Milroe being a rising sophomore and the future of that program. He was one of the top recruited QBs in the country.

Answering my own question

They signed graham Mertz from Wisconsin.
Mertz isn’t exactly a shoe in to start. Remember last year, Arizona state got Paul Tyson from Alabama and Emory Jones from Florida. Considering how empty the Florida QB room is, there still could be interest in Sam.

Now that McCall has gone back to Coastal, Auburn is also looking for someone.

Mertz isn’t exactly a shoe in to start. Remember last year, Arizona state got Paul Tyson from Alabama and Emory Jones from Florida. Considering how empty the Florida QB room is, there still could be interest in Sam.

Now that McCall has gone back to Coastal, Auburn is also looking for someone.

It’s still gonna be ND though.

Then we can always talk about the inferiority of ACC football. Because except for Clemson most years we have no one else in the Top 10. 😂😂
And I presume you still support Trump? If so, STFU about anything political.

I find it interesting that MCCall went back to Coastal. I'm happy he did. I wonder if they paid him well or if he just didn't love the non-guaranteed starter options + NIL packages he had in front of him. prob a bit of both. I would love to hear more "tell all" stories of portal / NIL recruitment.

I find it interesting that MCCall went back to Coastal. I'm happy he did. I wonder if they paid him well or if he just didn't love the non-guaranteed starter options + NIL packages he had in front of him. prob a bit of both. I would love to hear more "tell all" stories of portal / NIL recruitment.
I have read that his grades might not have been up to snuff to go elsewhere and that's why he is returning.

Back