• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Santa Claus (not the secret santa thread)

Tip to all the parents (and future parents) of young kids. Make sure it is clearly explained to your kid that Santa Claus comes to your house, delivers the presents, and then leaves your house. I guess last year we just kept telling Birdie (who was 2.5 at the time) that Santa was coming. Well fast forward to Christmas morning and she goes running down the hall and turns the corner to see a full stocking and presents (wrapped, duh)...and no Santa Claus. She was convinced that he'd be there waiting for her Christmas morning and so she starts crying. It was actually kind of traumatic to her and for the next little bit she'd have nightmares about Santa Claus. Apparently the exact same situation happened to my coworker.

I'm agnostic, generally not a fan of religion, but I think the world would be a better place if more Christians were as thoughtful as RevDeac06 when it comes to trying to figure out what being a Christian should mean.

I'm agnostic, generally not a fan of religion, but I think the world would be a better place if more Christians were as thoughtful as RevDeac06 when it comes to trying to figure out what being a Christian should mean.

I'm Christian and disagree with RevDeac06 on several issues, but I think the world would be a better place if more people were as thoughtful as RevDeac06.

Back