• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr

When did you cease to become a mod, OGB? That kinda sucks!

I was unceremoniously fired when I blabbed a complete list of Moonz's parodies over PM. It was for-cause, so I didn't even get a severance package.

Oh, wait.

I was BANNED for telling the TRUTH Moonz's parodies.

I was being FRIENDLY and NONCOMBATIVE but because the mods were COWARDS they got upset for me the truth.

Now posters BKF parodies all the time but will the MODS do anything? NAH!

Thanks for proving my point.

First of all, I don't see anything Strick posts unless someone quotes it.

With the exception of what I said about Junebug, you continue making things up I didn't say and blaming me for them.

Anyone who thought I was threatening Junebug is a moron. It's almost like those who took my $45,000 internet bet thread seriously.

I'm not blaming you for anything. It's not your fault you got banned from the UK forum. You didn't do anything wrong. You never do anything wrong. They just banned you because they're cowards. Or maybe it was collusion. Have you ruled out collusion? Maybe some of the usual suspects over here reached out to the UK mods to get you banned. That sounds like something they would do. They're all so jealous of you. Yes, I think it probably was collusion. That makes the most sense.

RJ you said if Sarr and Brown came back they would be Wake legends, right?? everyone on this board disagrees with that, right?? let it go RJ let it go.

Your problem is you can't help yourself.

Once I got going, I expected to get banned from there for telling them the truth.

It's obviously your intention to be a dick. Do it. I know it's my fault you are acting this way.

Last edited:
Your problem is you can't help yourself.

Once I got going, I expected to get banned from there for telling them the truth.

Of course you did. You weren't doing anything wrong. You were just telling the truth. Those inbred Kentuckians just can't handle the truth. It wasn't your fault, it was theirs. All you did was tell the truth!

RJ you said if Sarr and Brown came back they would be Wake legends, right?? everyone on this board disagrees with that, right?? let it go RJ let it go.

Why can't you admit there are different levels of being legends?

Why can't you admit you were wrong in saying I was equating Sarr/Brown with Tim and Chris?

My bad, I have get on my knees, beg forgiveness and say I'm wrong (even if I'm not not), but when you are clearly wrong, you can push it onto me. Got it!

Why can't you admit there are different levels of being legends?

Why can't you admit you were wrong in saying I was equating Sarr/Brown with Tim and Chris?

My bad, I have get on my knees, beg forgiveness and say I'm wrong (even if I'm not not), but when you are clearly wrong, you can push it onto me. Got it!
A legend is a legend, there is no tiers. So according to you if Sarr and Brown stayed another year their jerseys would be in the rafters one day?? simple question

I never said they'd be in the rafters.

Bobby Thompson, without question, is a legend and he wasn't a very good player.

Don Larsen is a legend. The Yankees never thought about retiring his number.

Vince Papale is an Eagles legend and had a movie made about him, but he wasn't a star.

Hell, Rudy is a legend at Notre Dame, but he couldn't play.

Legend doesn't equal greatest player.

You still can't admit I never said Sarr/Brown could ever be considered equals or discussed in regards to Tim and Chris. Why can't you?

A legend is a legend, there is no tiers. So according to you if Sarr and Brown stayed another year their jerseys would be in the rafters one day?? simple question

Hardwood Legends, League of Legends, Legends of Tomorrow, Legends of the Fall, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole, etc.

Which are we talking about here. Be SPECIFIC

I never said they'd be in the rafters.

Bobby Thompson, without question, is a legend and he wasn't a very good player.

Don Larsen is a legend. The Yankees never thought about retiring his number.

Vince Papale is an Eagles legend and had a movie made about him, but he wasn't a star.

Hell, Rudy is a legend at Notre Dame, but he couldn't play.

Legend doesn't equal greatest player.

You still can't admit I never said Sarr/Brown could ever be considered equals or discussed in regards to Tim and Chris. Why can't you?

Duncan and Paul are legends right??? So if Sarr and Brown are legends then aren’t they in the same boat as being legends???

Duncan and Paul are legends right??? So if Sarr and Brown are legends then aren’t they in the same boat as being legends???

No, there are different levels and kinds of legends. It's not a difficult concept.

Vlade and MJ are both in the Hall of Fame. Are the same level of players and importance?

I'm still trying to get my head around what Sarr and Brown could possibly do at Wake Forest next year that would even approximately warrant the tag of "legend."

I'm still trying to get my head around what Sarr and Brown could possibly do at Wake Forest next year that would even approximately warrant the tag of "legend."

Coming back alone would make them legends from what I'm reading here.

Coming back alone would make them legends from what I'm reading here.

I mean, we were 13-18 and lost seven of our last 10 with these guys playing. Even though I still somewhat remember CJ Harris, Travis McKie, etc., I doubt casual fans do and I would hardly consider them to be legends regardless. I feel bad for them more than anything. Being a good soldier isn't exactly how the majority of elite HS basketball recruits envision their legacy.

It's not that hard of a concept. If they led Wake to an undefeated or 1-loss championship season while averaging 30 and 15, they would be shoe-ins for full legendary status.

This could easily have happened if they returned and reached their full potential with quality coaching.

What about this don't you get???? This is not hard!!! RJ is right!!!

Back