• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr

Of course we are talking about UGA Football on the Sarr thread. Makes loads of sense

Seems like every thread turned into UGA football even before Newman. I guess MDMH (he’s the big UK fan right) will be giving us Sarr updates.

I’m also in the market for a new washing machine. Is there one brand you guys would recommend? Front load or top load?

I've been enjoying my LG Smart Drum top-loader. Paid cash.

And if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?

Reducing football roster size again would also help here. It prevents hoarding, and spreads talent more evenly across all teams.

Would have to go back to single platoon football, barely have enough players now because of injury situations, further, the onfield product would be challenging compared to what we have now.

Would have to go back to single platoon football, barely have enough players now because of injury situations, further, the onfield product would be challenging compared to what we have now.

That's really not accurate.

The FCS level (e.g., James Madison, Villanova, North Dakota State, Furman, Northern Iowa) has played with a 63 scholarship limit for more than a decade, and those schools have enough players to compete at a reasonably high level, without players going both ways. JMU and North Dakota State have been consistently rated higher than at least a 1/3 of the FBS teams for years despite offering 22 less ships. What reducing the number of scholarships would do is limit the number of players that red-shirt, but the new 4 game and still redshirt rule would mitigate that to some degree. I felt that reducing the number of ships was inevitable because HS football participation is down (and guessing HS football participation will massively drop this Fall) and to cut costs, not because of the transfer rule. Either way, some reducing of the number of FBS football scholarships is probably inevitable. Would guess it will drop from 85 to 75 to 80.

Very close behind D1 football coaches bitching about cutting scholarships would be women's athletics knowing they would lose a similar amount.

Cisse reclassified for 2020 #8 prospect with Kentucky as a finalist. 6' 11 looking to go pro in 2021.

Speaking of pants, I really like the Bonobos performance golf pants. Breathable, wrinkle resistant, and machine washable. I’m also in the market for a new washing machine. Is there one brand you guys would recommend? Front load or top load?

How do you feel about Bonobos as a brand? I got a sports jacket from them that I dig, and a couple of shirts that are ok.

I'd call it mediocre overall.

Speaking of pants, I really like the Bonobos performance golf pants. Breathable, wrinkle resistant, and machine washable. I’m also in the market for a new washing machine. Is there one brand you guys would recommend? Front load or top load?

The one I got plays like a whole CD worth of jingles everytime you do a load. Do not recommend. think it is a Samsung front loader.

Cisse reclassified for 2020 #8 prospect with Kentucky as a finalist. 6' 11 looking to go pro in 2021.

Wow. We need to jump in on that one. Also, I know it's been discussed, but given the competition at the 5 spot, could Sarr STILL transfer back to Wake without penalty?

That would be the most calipari thing ever. Convince Wake's best player to come "start" and improve his "draft stock", only to recruit over him and bring in a 5 star 1-and-done to play ahead of Sarr.

How would it impact Sarr if Cisse goes to KY this fall?

Isn't Sarr getting a waiver to play immediately? Don't They play the same position?

Back