• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday 10/1 CFB Thread

At least he came to spring practice though, right?

LMAO @ State

and that fanbase has the nerve to say that they should never ever lose to Wake Forest.

If Washington for GT throws a better pass then that would've been 6.

Maryland struggling with Towson after getting thottled by Temple?

Another bad pass. Wow. Is Washington trying to be like Reggie Ball?

Cuse loses in OT on a fumble. they have played 3 OT games.

Unbelievable shitshow of a game. I was wrong about Syracuse not belonging in the ACC over Rutgers. Neither team belongs in the ACC over Temple on football ability.

So, NCSU can't stop the option to save its life and GT just runs two pass plays inside its own 15. Hmmmmmmm.

LMAO @ State

and that fanbase has the nerve to say that they should never ever lose to Wake Forest.

Dont know how many times i heard this from state fans while walking out of groves the other week.

Towson has dominated the game and shot themselves in the foot with penalties and drops. They just dropped a sure TD.

Maryland stinks.

21-7 GT at half. Washington missed another pass. This time to Hill that would've been a TD. NC State is lucky to be down just 14.

coming into today robert griffin had 13 TDs and 12 incompletions. Today he has 3 TDs and 2 incompletions.

Last edited:
State did a good job keeping Tech's offense off the field in the 2nd quarter.

Dustin Garrison with 233 yards in the first half for West Virginia.

coming into today robert griffin had 13 TDs and 12 incompletions. Today he has 3 TDs and 2 incompletions.

13-16 190 yards. It's not like he's just throwing dink and dunk passes, he's legitimately throwing down the field.

ETA: That he's actually 14-17 218 yards at the half.

Robert Griffin is the truth. I'm glad we played Baylor early in his career instead of now. Though we really, really should've beat them in Winston.

Nobody cares.

I would think breaking a record held by Pat White would be at least as noteworthy as what Robert Griffin is doing, especially since up to this game WVU hasn't really been able to run the ball.

Back