• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday 10/1 CFB Thread

Robert Griffin is the truth. I'm glad we played Baylor early in his career instead of now. Though we really, really should've beat them in Winston.

Agreed. He's progressed along nicely and better than I ever expected. Hopefully he'll stay healthy.

Nobody here cares about WVU.

care a lot more about RGIII because we were present at the creation for that one.

I would think breaking a record held by Pat White would be at least as noteworthy as what Robert Griffin is doing, especially since up to this game WVU hasn't really been able to run the ball.

Why should anyone on a Wake Forest message board care?

Why should anyone on a Wake Forest message board care?

The thread title is 10/1 college football.

Why would you care about Arkansas? Or when South Carolina and Auburn play? Or Michigan State?

Why would you care about Arkansas? Or when South Carolina and Auburn play? Or Michigan State?

because the people posting those updates aren't WVU fans who take pot shots at WF?

just conjecture on my part here.

i like some of your posts, but you've done yourself no favors lately.

I've not seen Ga Tech until today.

Question: Is their QB always this God-awful in the passing game?

I would love to play O$U this year. I honestly think we could beat them.

because the people posting those updates aren't WVU fans who take pot shots at WF?

just conjecture on my part here.

i like some of your posts, but you've done yourself no favors lately.

Some people can dish it out but can't take it as well.

Re: WF, I've been honest as to their role in the conference realignment jazz...that is, they don't have one other than to have a vote for ACC membership.

There's a lot of prejudice on this board re: WVU that has nothing to do with me, IMO.

Re: WF, I've been honest as to their role in the conference realignment jazz...that is, they don't have one other than to have a vote for ACC membership.

There's a lot of prejudice on this board re: WVU that has nothing to do with me, IMO.

dude, you were shitting all over WF last week, re: Toledo/Syracuse, etc. maybe the points are valid, maybe not. but you can't drop by someone's house, insult their decor and family, and then expect to be treated well.

believe me, WF fans can take plenty. they just aren't going to react well to taking it in their own place from a WV fan. not when their are perfectly good WVU message boards.

dude, you were shitting all over WF last week, re: Toledo/Syracuse, etc. maybe the points are valid, maybe not. but you can't drop by someone's house, insult their decor and family, and then expect to be treated well.

believe me, WF fans can take plenty. they just aren't going to react well to taking it in their own place from a WV fan. not when their are perfectly good WVU message boards.

You act like I'm new here and just came to start trouble.

There was plenty of push and shove that led up to that.

Plus, being honest and objective, do you think Wake's much better than Toledo if at all?

1.) Arkansas vs. Texas A&M a matchup between two Top 25 teams..future SEC matchup..

2.) South Carolina vs Auburn an SEC game featuring a Top 10 team vs. the defending National Champ

3.) Michigan State vs Ohio State..an important Big Ten game

A stat from a West Virginia vs Bowling Green game does not match up to this.

I've not seen Ga Tech until today.

Question: Is their QB always this God-awful in the passing game?

Last week was the first time I saw GT when they played UNC. He made some very bad/questionable throws in that game but made some decent throws too. He's worse this week than last week however. He just seems to be very inconsistent.

Yes, other than the fact that Wake is in a conference that will be a major power player in whatever the new landscape is and WV isn't, Wake has no role in the conference realignment jazz.

LOL!!

1.) Arkansas vs. Texas A&M a matchup between two Top 25 teams..future SEC matchup..

2.) South Carolina vs Auburn an SEC game featuring a Top 10 team vs. the defending National Champ

3.) Michigan State vs Ohio State..an important Big Ten game

A stat from a West Virginia vs Bowling Green game does not match up to this.

Wake's not an SEC or Big Ten team...why would anyone on a WF message board care? If they care, why wouldn't they be on those teams' boards?

Call me crazy, but if a RB from a distinctly pass-heavy team so far suddenly broke out for 250 rushing yards in the first 2+ quarters and broke a record set by one helluva runner, I would think I might find that interesting.

Back