• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

I went to my first professional TENNIS match this summer and learned that taking your racket to the tourney is the equivalent move there. In case Federer needs you to sub in for a couple of points, you know.

Anybody ever been to a pro bowling tournament, I wonder if there's one dude in the crowd sitting there holding his bowling ball with a pair of bowling shoes on?

Contrary to what you see in most NFL stadiums, it's generally considered a bad idea for any man over age 30 to wear a jersey with a player's name on the back unless you are said player in uniform. Some other things a 30+ should never do:

http://roosterteeth.com/post/1138946

Contrary to what you see in most NFL stadiums, it's generally considered a bad idea for any man over age 30 to wear a jersey with a player's name on the back unless you are said player in uniform. Some other things a 30+ should never do:

http://roosterteeth.com/post/1138946

There are so completely out of line points on there. Bad offenders buy fireworks, organize a party bus, and do keg stands. I buy kegs for the sole purpose of doing keg stands.

Also lololol at the boring OWG take of the no jerseys. I'm gonna rock jerseys till I die.No jerseys is exactly the take I expect on the PGA threead of a wake forest message board.

My dad rocks his Cam jersey hard and he turned 60.

Last edited:
Yeah. Fuck Jay Z. He's a phony ass camel-looking motherfucker.

There are so completely out of line points on there. Bad offenders buy fireworks, organize a party bus, and do keg stands. I buy kegs for the sole purpose of doing keg stands.

Also lololol at the boring OWG take of the no jerseys. I'm gonna rock jerseys till I die.No jerseys is exactly the take I expect on the PGA threead of a wake forest message board.

My dad rocks his Cam jersey hard and he turned 60.

Does he roll the sleeve up so his "I heart Luke" tat shows?

You guys heard it here first. Jonas Blixt is winning the FedEx this year. Dude is gonna win atleast 2 of the tournaments.

Webb having a very good day.
-5 today and in the top 10.
Needs to play smart the last few holes.

Spieth can be so amazing. And then so dumb. Hitting in the water on the par 3 and making double is a can't do..

Back