• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Webb with his 5th Top 10 of the year - up to 16th in the Fed Ex standings.

Bill's going to need a good showing to make the final, currently 39th. No more missed cuts like this week.

Lot of guys salty about the 18th and how that all played out. DJ still had to execute both shots and Spieth had like 165 in on his second. Best guy won yesterday, and that's coming from someone cheering for Jordan. Sour grapes need to get outta here. Not a soul would have said a word if it was a par 5 with a big advantage to long hitters.

Lot of guys salty about the 18th and how that all played out. DJ still had to execute both shots and Spieth had like 165 in on his second. Best guy won yesterday, and that's coming from someone cheering for Jordan. Sour grapes need to get outta here. Not a soul would have said a word if it was a par 5 with a big advantage to long hitters.

Yeah, DJ took advantage of his one big advantage over Spieth, but he still had to make the shots. He could've pulled or hooked his drive in the water or sliced it into the rough. He took an aggressive line and pulled it off, hats off to DJ.

That drive was no gimme, it did not clear the water and rough by much. Could have resulted in a real bad lie. Also he said the wind had changed to a more favorable direction, otherwise I doubt he'd have attempted it.

You don't and won't hear Jordan complaining. Poulter, OTOH, loves excuses. Yet another reason why Spieth is the man.

I normally don't watch Feherty's show any longer, but I watched last night's replay of last week to see Louis. He's always been 1 of my favorite players and really enjoyed his interview last night. And the PGA a couple of weeks ago gave him the career slam runner up - has now finished 2nd in all 4 majors, losing 2 in a playoff.

You don't and won't hear Jordan complaining. Poulter, OTOH, loves excuses. Yet another reason why Spieth is the man.

I normally don't watch Feherty's show any longer, but I watched last night's replay of last week to see Louis. He's always been 1 of my favorite players and really enjoyed his interview last night. And the PGA a couple of weeks ago gave him the career slam runner up - has now finished 2nd in all 4 majors, losing 2 in a playoff.

Wouldn't be surprised if he wins a green jacket. Has a nice game for Augusta.

I didn't much care for Louis until watching the Feherty interview. Very engaging and candid guy.
Feherty is very good getting you to like people you either don't care about (Matt Lauer recently) or don't really like.
Bubba was the only guy who went on Feherty that I didn't like more after the interview.

DJ just took apart 18 in the playoff. That was amazing. Considering DJ had to lay up with his 2nd shot on the 72nd hole, I'll echo the people that say Poulter should STFU.

Wesley Brian and Kevin Kisner weren't in love with the playoff either. Dufner also gets a dig in beneath the Kisner tweet.

Last edited:
My son is a member at Sedgefield. He tells me that the greens are even faster for the members' play than they are in the tournament....because the PGA likes to see a lot of birdies.

Talked to my son and he said after the Wyndam, they lengthened the course to 7600 yards and the greens are running 20 on the stimpmeter for member play now. He said he's glad they didn't leave as easy as it was set up for the pros.

Talked to my son and he said after the Wyndam, they lengthened the course to 7600 yards and the greens are running 20 on the stimpmeter for member play now. He said he's glad they didn't leave as easy as it was set up for the pros.

Yep, and they are now using quick sand in the bunkers

Back