• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

So you think it’ll come down to every big name under par ?

a6953ba6a9e0813b6c474333baee6c6b.jpg

God that was heartbreaking. What an awesome day though for Will. I’m not sure Wake could have had that much good publicity/ airtime if it paid millions. What an awesome representative of Wake.

Fitzpatrick played great but got extremely lucky on 15 and 18 off the tee on really poor swings. Could have easily played those holes 2 over and played them 1 under. Amazing recovery shots to capitalize on good breaks. Meanwhile, Will hit it 6 yards off the fairway instead of 40 yards on 15 and was dead.

Fitzpatrick played great but got extremely lucky on 15 and 18 off the tee on really poor swings. Could have easily played those holes 2 over and played them 1 under. Amazing recovery shots to capitalize on good breaks. Meanwhile, Will hit it 6 yards off the fairway instead of 40 yards on 15 and was dead.

Thought the same thing. Golf is such a tough game. Unfair, until its not.

Ancer is #20 in the world. Does he move the needle? Of course not. But how many more top 50 players go before this is taken seriously.

The PGA Tour's game plan here is to (1) Taunt and Condemn a whole nation with 1000000x your money and (2) Shame and criticize those leaving or thinking of leaving.

Of course, the predictable result was to piss off your competitor resulting in them spending more and building more animus for the PGA Tour among those left only resulting in more folks departing.

This is not a smart business plan. LIV is bad for golf. The plan to combat LIV, however, is the worst business plan ever.

I thought Will hit a good putt on 18. It was breaking right and just stayed out the last few feet. Fitzpatrick's fairway bunker shot was more impressive than Lyle's, though not Tiger's in terms of last hole fairway bunker shots. Really impressed with him yesterday. And at least Kupcho won. Wake got a lot of pub yesterday.

Ancer is #20 in the world. Does he move the needle? Of course not. But how many more top 50 players go before this is taken seriously.

The PGA Tour's game plan here is to (1) Taunt and Condemn a whole nation with 1000000x your money and (2) Shame and criticize those leaving or thinking of leaving.

Of course, the predictable result was to piss off your competitor resulting in them spending more and building more animus for the PGA Tour among those left only resulting in more folks departing.

This is not a smart business plan. LIV is bad for golf. The plan to combat LIV, however, is the worst business plan ever.

i dunno man... this LIV thing seems like a disaster so far

This sentence right here is mind boggling. This is a Wake graduate. Hell I thought I was dumb.

Back