• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

I think so. The Korn Ferry Tour Championship is this weekend, and the big thing for that event is players are trying to earn the PGA cards. In the lead up to that tournament, the pgatour.com article mentioned that those may just miss the cut may get in light of the defections to LIV. Timing is key because some players resign from the tour which makes it easier to replace them. Others have not, they just announced they are signing with LIV; so, the PGAT has take the additional step of banning them, before replacing them. The first event for the 2022-23 season is in two weeks; so, not a lot of time to sort it all out.

Also, does this get Bill Haas into the top 150? That would mean a better exempt status (126-150) than outside the top-150.

One the annoyances about the PGAT is that they aren't forthcoming about each players status in light of LIV defections (and related issues).

True. And they won't have to slum it in Greensboro ever again.

Saw Payne Stewart in the 5th season once. Saw a few pros and caddies at strip bar near 4 seasons on high point road. Saw one big name player walking across high point road to a massage parlor. Unlike Boeheim, The pga pros have always loved Greensboro.

Also, Jeff Maggert, who is a Cam Smith type on looks without the hair, pulled his wife out of Greensboro. He even had her caddying for him at Forest Oaks when someone first set him up with her. Talking about outkicking his coverage.

She married an ugly dude whose name sounds like "maggot" just for a shot at getting out of Greensboro.

Also,

EJDPxJnXUAAhGLo.jpg

Maybe so. I think it was for the $$$ and lifestyle. Houston isn’t paradise by any means.

Anybody going to the President's Cup? Just sold some tickets on StubHub and was surprised by the demand still out there. I'll be there with a couple folks on Friday (before it's no longer in doubt).

I'm gonna come down for a day...not sure which yet.

Don’t we play Clemson on Saturday. There is nothing more symbolic of charlotte than wake alums not knowing when Wake plays football.

Don’t we play Clemson on Saturday. There is nothing more symbolic of charlotte than wake alums not knowing when Wake plays football.

Biff is a wake alum, not a wake fan. So he doesn’t give a shit when wake plays football.

We play Clemson every year. It'll be on TV in the tent if it's in the afternoon.

Wake has lost 13 straight games to Clemson. The combined score of those games is 529-167.

I'm going to go watch an international golf competition a few miles south of my home and hope the Deacs win.

Back