• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

"Be enough." Jon, you needed another 3-4". Dayum. Got up at 4:30, and our best duo were already smoked. Schauffele misses 2 5' putts in a row. Ricky not playing today at all, so he must be under the weather. I was scared of their big 5 of Rahm, Rory, Fleetwood, Hovland and Aberg, and those guys are killing the US. Hats off to them. At least Max and Brian got a win. But the afternoon matches don't look promising.

Lol sounds like we have some great team chemistry going on

Lol sounds like we have some great team chemistry going on

Well if true, Cantley can feel free to never participate in the Ryder Cup again. I’ve always gotten the feeling he’s an asshole anyway. I think that could be a problem in general for the US, it means more to the Euros, I doubt any of them ever think of getting paid to participate.

My comment from the chat thread:

It’s very hard for me to take this seriously when these guys are making a bazillion dollars for everything already. Nobody is forcing your participation. It’s a huge honor to be selected and I’m sure we can find somebody else if it’s just another paycheck to you

9 of the US team members took five weeks off from tournament golf before this week. I don’t how many Euros did the same, but I the commitment to preparation for this week is a fair question for our “team.”

Hicks and Zinger doing their best to try to keep some drama in this shit show.

This coverage is just awful. We see every shot of the two blowouts but very little coverage of the close matches.

This coverage is just awful. We see every shot of the two blowouts but very little coverage of the close matches.

I legit thought that there were two feeds or something and I was watching the alternate broadcast.

I guess you have to do something to try and fire your team up but these US guys talking shit is pretty embarrassing. You’re getting absolutely curbstomped.

Cantlay want out at the 2021 Ryder Cup without a hat at least one of the days. Not buying him trying to protest anything.

He's still a miserable bastard, though.

Back