• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Watched some of it last night. Course is gorgeous and in great condition. Almost like a less hilly Augusta. Will enjoy watching it the rest of the weekend.

3 hour delay this morning, will make it difficult to finish up the 2nd round today.

Anyone have any spare tickets for Saturday they are looking to sell? I'm in Sunset Beach today but could drive up or meet to pick them up in Wilmy today or tomorrow if need be. Would rather have them in hand than worry about scalping. TIA

That was a great ending to this tournament! Harmon's putt was electric. Happy for the guy. DJ was playing great golf today, but 1 shot short.

Grayson Murray hasn't had the best last several weeks from a PR perspective.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/raleigh-s-murray-fires-caddie-mid-round-at-wells-fargo/16687587/

Sounds about right. I followed Murray randomly from 3 through 7 today. He missed a short putt on 4 and yelled several loud f bombs. He threw a fit after his tee shot on 5. Missed his birdie putt on 6 and whined for 30 seconds about not be able to make any putts. I joked with my friends that he and his caddie were going to fight. I saw them say maybe 2 words to each other the whole time we followed. Just a really weird vibe.

Sounds about right. I followed Murray randomly from 3 through 7 today. He missed a short putt on 4 and yelled several loud f bombs. He threw a fit after his tee shot on 5. Missed his birdie putt on 6 and whined for 30 seconds about not be able to make any putts. I joked with my friends that he and his caddie were going to fight. I saw them say maybe 2 words to each other the whole time we followed. Just a really weird vibe.

And a few weeks ago, he got bad press for making a really weird creepy comment to a HS girl on twitter.

http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/2017/04/27/grayson-murray-deletes-creepy-tweet-high-schooler/

Don't follow him much but a lot of transferring around while in college and a lot of negative press lately. Anyone know if he's just a shitty human?

Don't follow him much but a lot of transferring around while in college and a lot of negative press lately. Anyone know if he's just a shitty human?

He certainly has no filter on social media (which is sort of ironic in that a few months ago, he called his fellow golfers out as "boring" due to their usual social media offerings). Perhaps he should adopt a more boring strategy for a little while.

Murray's online fued with Colt Knost has been entertaining.

There's a reason he bounced around multiple colleges.

Murray's online fued with Colt Knost has been entertaining.

There's a reason he bounced around multiple colleges.

Is it just me or did Murray suspend/delete his account? And LK, was that you poking the bear between him and Knost the other day? :cool::bowrofl:

Back