• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SayHeyDeac's Thread For Serious Political Discourse Only--Trolls Need Not Apply

wasn't listing him among Trump supporters

was listing him among less sincere tunnels posters

I am always sincere (except for sometimes). I have high hopes that Trump will do great things while being somewhat embarrassing to the image conscious.

Okay. Good to know.

So...was it the Fake News or a Klan uprising?

It was the fact that he got in touch with a key demographic that felt left behind by pretty much both administrations (Democrat and Republican) over the past 16 years and beyond. He was able to fuel that passion into key voter turnout in key states much better than Hillary Clinton was.

You are, however, proving his point about the rest of his statement (unsurprisingly).

I didn't want him but the left-libs certainly deserve him

the wailing and caterwauling by the left-liberal whinerei will certainly provide part of the the circus but whether or not we get any bread remains in doubt

It was the fact that he got in touch with a key demographic that felt left behind by pretty much both administrations (Democrat and Republican) over the past 16 years and beyond. He was able to fuel that passion into key voter turnout in key states much better than Hillary Clinton was.

You are, however, proving his point about the rest of his statement (unsurprisingly).

Deacsfan27 forgot to mention, that all of the people that voted for trump are white rednecks

Okay. Good to know.

So...was it the Fake News or a Klan uprising?

The fake news had a shit ton to do with it, and if you don't believe that you are deluded jhmd. If you think that he won Wisconsin and Michigan for any deeper reason than "Hillary is crooked" and "emails!" you are way off. I live and work with these people. I support 3 plants in rural Wisconsin and these "average Americans" who swing between parties but usually go Dem believed all the fake news and thought having a private email server meant she was a traitor. But by all means, tell us she lost because Trump stirred a movement blah blah blah. Im not buying it

the wailing and caterwauling by the left-liberal whinerei will certainly provide part of the the circus but whether or not we get any bread remains in doubt

Exhibit A of the 5th Ave theory.

Its the law of the land already, Einstein.

Has nothing at all to do with my post. My point was that PH contradicted himself in the same sentence.

I know that this election has been very stressful for you, W&B, since you were cock-sure from the start that Hillary was going to win in a waltz. Your posting since the election has taken on a sharp tone of exasperation. Hang in there. Everything is going to be O.K.

we've got nothing on you guys

Has nothing at all to do with my post. My point was that PH contradicted himself in the same sentence.

I know that this election has been very stressful for you, W&B, since you were cock-sure from the start that Hillary was going to win in a waltz. Your posting since the election has taken on a sharp tone of exasperation. Hang in there. Everything is going to be O.K.

So seeing as how Clinton screwed us out of Howard Dean and into Donald Trump, are you willing to concede that the jury is still out on which does more damage?

So seeing as how Clinton screwed us out of Howard Dean and into Donald Trump, are you willing to concede that the jury is still out on which does more damage?

He's been enlightened by those who have posted on this board and saw the error in his ways #theawakening

It's easy to figure out - every campaign promise that Trump breaks was obviously hyperbolic. You Hillary voters just don't get it.

Pretty close. If you take his positions literally, then he will break virtually all of his promises.

Back