• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sayreville, NJ high school football scandal

Why would anyone want to put their finger in a teammates ass????

pretty sure this is exactly what the religous right was expecting from michael sam

kids do stupid shit to eachother. Seems more a middle school thing than something you do as senior in HS though.

That's rape. Seniors are raping freshmen in the name of ritualized hazing.

Semantics questions: is it rape or sexual assault? What degree? I could see how any unwanted penetration would be called rape, but a finger is less severe and physically damaging than some guy's dong or a broom handle (mentioned in hazing cases in the past).

Semantics questions: is it rape or sexual assault? What degree? I could see how any unwanted penetration would be called rape, but a finger is less severe and physically damaging than some guy's dong or a broom handle (mentioned in hazing cases in the past).

Idk about NJ, but in NC "rape" is only penetration of a vagina, so this would be sexual assault.

pretty sure this is exactly what the religous right was expecting from michael sam

How do you know these high school football players aren't gay? Maybe the religious right was right.

Idk about NJ, but in NC "rape" is only penetration of a vagina, so this would be sexual assault.

Sodomy.

Something similar happened at the HS where my father was the football coach. The kid was charged with sexual assault and sodomy (not sure of exact verbiage). What happened at my dad's school was an isolated event and not part of a hazing ritual.

IIRC, the boy ambushed another boy in the locker room after school and sat on top of him, pulled down his pants and stuck his finger, a pencil, and a magic marker up his ass until he bled. The kid told a teacher, was taken to the ER, evidence was collected, and the other kid was arrested.

This happened at a private Catholic high school.

May be wrong, but pretty sure sodomy is illegal in NC.

It's a bizarre law

Sodomy is a constitutional right, bitches! You can do the crime, but do no time!

In all seriousness, the grossest part of this is not the finger up his ass, but the finger going into his mouth after it had been up his ass. If somebody did that to me, fuck rape or sexual assault. The shit that comes out of my ass is seriously nasty. That's akin to sticking a WMD in my mouth. I'd want the fucker brought up on terrorism charges. The only problem with that is they might send him somewhere nice like Gitmo.

If I was a freshman and knew this was happening, I'd change sports.
In fact, if I was on this team (in any grade) I'd change sports. Crazy they were able to field a team with this kind of stuff happening.

Back