• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sayreville, NJ high school football scandal

That's the thing. It must have been worth it for the privileges bestowed onto the football players.

Or the kids were instilled with so much fear and shame that they didn't feel they could do anything that might draw attention. Hell, in the article the families names were being protected for fear of the backlash from the season being called off.

Would it shock anyone if those kids had to change schools now?

numbers actually wondered why i said his posting style irritates me.

and where is mebane to lecture us about how hs football molds men. another idiot poster.

It is still illegal on the books although Lawrence made the laws unconstitutional.

It's is very much enforced. In NC prostitution requires P in V. For oral or anal prostitution, enforcement relies on a crimes against nature charge.

Idiot logic. Since teachers sometimes have sex with under aged kids, does that mean education is a bad thing?

Mebane thinks that high school football and the US military turn boys into men better than any other activity. IOW, at the exclusion of other sports. It's a stupid, bigoted, insulting position.

God, I sound like rj.

Back