• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SC woman thrown in jail for letting her kid play in park

newport.gif

Newports don't buy themselves, LK.

*dog whistle*

Neither do Marlboros.

How dare you come on to THIS board and start promoting a filthy Morris product? Just how does the hand that feeds taste, exactly? Goodness grows in North Carolina, Ph. Turn in your Cheerwine and start wearing jorts, you Florida turncoat....

Jesus this is racist.

And just to clarify, no I don't necessarily think racist jokes between two white people should be taken as "just another off-color joke." No puns intended.

Wait, DO Newports buy themselves? If so, why wasn't I notified of this magical development?

Trashy ones fo sho

You have just given every waitress you will ever have at the Waffle House constructive permission to spit in your food from this day forth. I hope they all have a cold.

Is there some kind of jhmd vs 2&2 competition for most moronic poster? You guys just seem intent to outdo one another in fucking stupid statements. Perhaps a poll is due.

The biggest point is that it's almost impossible for afford child care on a minimal wage salary.

Which is why the religious Republican fuckwads at Hobby Lobby start their employees out at $15 GD dollars an hour...meanwhile, progressivist Green-is-the-new-Brown Schtickters like Howard Schultz (Starbucks) and Apple don't pay their geniuses jack-diddly squat at either barista.

Another note on Starbucks...they only recycle around 25% of their waste because...that's right dimwit...because it is not good economics says Schultzie. So keep paying $6 for 28 cents of product as you swizzle your Green-tea bag Frappacino and peruse the crummy faux-driftwood signs promoting a healthy Eco system...because we all know, spouting off frothy enviro-statements is good Economics.

Why take the time when a bumper sticker does it all.

Oh no, the sun!! Holy shit, we're all going to burn!!

Now God Damnit, how many times do I have to tell you that the sun has nothing to do with the climate outside.

I think the good Captain should put out his own brand of rum and simply drop the "G"... Captain fuggin Moran

Which is why the religious Republican fuckwads at Hobby Lobby start their employees out at $15 GD dollars an hour...meanwhile, progressivist Green-is-the-new-Brown Schtickters like Howard Schultz (Starbucks) and Apple don't pay their geniuses jack-diddly squat at either barista.

Another note on Starbucks...they only recycle around 25% of their waste because...that's right dimwit...because it is not good economics says Schultzie. So keep paying $6 for 28 cents of product as you swizzle your Green-tea bag Frappacino and peruse the crummy faux-driftwood signs promoting a healthy Eco system...because we all know, spouting off frothy enviro-statements is good Economics.

Why take the time when a bumper sticker does it all.

Of course, in defense of Starbucks, they offer amazing benefits - even for part time workers.

Is there some kind of jhmd vs 2&2 competition for most moronic poster? You guys just seem intent to outdo one another in fucking stupid statements. Perhaps a poll is due.

My apologies to Lectro. Your title is safe. This is for runner-up.

Of course, in defense of Starbucks, they offer amazing benefits - even for part time workers.

Plus none of Starbucks workers make the current minimum wage:

http://money.cnn.com/2014/03/19/news/companies/schultz-minimum-wage/

"All of Starbucks' 200,000 employees make more than $7.25, the current federal minimum wage. Many receive health care and retirement benefits."

He also supported the Seattle $15/hour living wage law.

Lectro has no clue what he's talking about....again.

he's getting it from his latest "pray the gay away" campaign

possibly incorrect, but perhaps the lead genius has some kind of metric based bonus structure

Back