• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SCREW THE RAMBLIN' REGGIE BALLS FROM GT! YELLOW JACKETS ARE JUST BUGS!

Seat should be getting hot for Clawson but it won't. Wellman will smile like a God damn fool and continue to get the checks. Glad I no longer give to the deacon club or pay for this shit.

Yet you are here bitching on the game thread.

By far the most entertaining thing about this game have been the shots of the GT student section. Jesus, what a load of dorks.

Their adjustments totally neutered our offense. Our first half was brilliant. Second half, not so much.

Fuck the triple option. It's the coward's offense. No good programs use it.

Pretty clear this team doesn't really believe it can win.

I think that I would have to fire the OC and OL coach. Both are just pitiful. Our OL can not open a hole for one yard EVER!!! So what does our OC do run it up the middle again and again for no gain. Fake it up the middle and throw a quick out to Dorsh-- Fake it up the middle and run an orbit sweep-- do something different. It is just insanity to do the same thing over and over with the same stupid results. All that motion and guys running around on the last 4th and 1 and no one from GaTech even moved because they KNEW dumb old Wake Forest was running up the middle!!! These coaches get paid lots of money and some of them are just robbing WFU blind. Even GaTech after having lots of success with full back dive knew to switch it up and they got TDs of 40 and 70 yards. Do our coaches not watch film? It is like LoboII. I am just so disappointed in the coaching-- just not fair to the kids

This is not about being snake bit. It’s about terrible offensive play calling that has sucked the life out of this team again and again. The entire tenor of the game changed with an inexplicable run call on third in the shadow of the goal post. Clawson needs to change OC or he will be fired within a year.

Playcalling isn't and wasn't great, but it's also the favorite whipping boy of casual fans. There were massive mistakes on the field that sabotaged us time and again. It doesn't matter, the poor execution of the players and their constant mistakes are a function of coaching as well. That's why Clawson is like Al Groh. I've seen this all before. Clawson will not succeed here I don't believe.

By far the most entertaining thing about this game have been the shots of the GT student section. Jesus, what a load of dorks.

They look like perfectly normal college kids if you compare them with what you see at Cameron Indoor.

Byrd only got 6 carries. Colburn got 1. No catches for Cam.

You can almost set your clock by it. We get a nice working margin and we will either give up a big play or commit some sort of bonehead execution issue. It's like we are waiting for the other shoe to drop when we have some success in a high pressure environment.

It's time to go with Hinton, or whoever we think the future is. Wolford seems to do pretty good against the cupcakes, but how many good teams has be beaten? It does us no good for Wolford to be the one that gets the experience in losses down the stretch.

Back