• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Discussion Thread

This Duke team is legit, this is the first time I've seen them play inside out in 10 years probably. Any Duke team with NBA post talent is a safe final four bet.

Yeah Duke is probably the best team in the country right now.

Watching Northeastern-FSU on my computer with Duke on the other TV. FSU is athletic and looking to get out with the ball in transition. A lot of speed and length.

FSU down 40-38 at halftime. David Walker has 14 points for Northeastern and is 4-4 from outside - may want to guard him. NU is the preseason CAA favorite.

Tyus Jones has such a punchable face. Already know I'm gonna hate that guy for the next couple years.

Tyus Jones has such a punchable face. Already know I'm gonna hate that guy for the next couple years.

Duke really has a talent for finding these sorts of players

Grayson Allen will be up there soon enough

Devin will play less than 20 minutes vs. Okafor.

Winslow is sick too.

Devin will play less than 20 minutes vs. Okafor.

Winslow is sick too.
Get Okafor the ball close to the basket, and it's nearly an automatic bucket. Making him wait a year to go to the NBA is pretty silly.

Duke really has a talent for finding these sorts of players

Grayson Allen will be up there soon enough

Much like we're hoping Manning brings in talented swing men with diverse skill sets, K brings in players with punchable faces.

Wonder if Sulaimon will transfer. His minutes are dwindling.

Back