• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Discussion Thread

So the ACCT is going to be sponsored by New York Life?
[olds] THE WORLD IS GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET!!!! [\olds]

Didn't realize Villanova had a very good team this year. The Big East's deal with FS1 is really limiting their exposure. Unfortunately, I don't think Villanova and Georgetown can keep their prestige level if they play most of their games on that channel.

Why do State's warmups have hoods? So stupid looking.

Jimmy Dykes being interviewed during Arkansas game. Why in the HELL did he leave a cushy ESPN job as a top analyst for Arkansas women's b'ball coach?

I thought he was the best college basketball analyst on ESPN. Just strange.

Didn't realize Villanova had a very good team this year. The Big East's deal with FS1 is really limiting their exposure. Unfortunately, I don't think Villanova and Georgetown can keep their prestige level if they play most of their games on that channel.

How is that hole you are living in?

Marcus Paige's draft stock has gone down the drain this year.

Surely UNC hasn't scored this little at home since Gutwrench?

And possibly longer?

How is that hole you are living in?

A lot of people must live there. Big East games are getting like 0.03 ratings

Last edited:
Jimmy Dykes being interviewed during Arkansas game. Why in the HELL did he leave a cushy ESPN job as a top analyst for Arkansas women's b'ball coach?

I thought he was the best college basketball analyst on ESPN. Just strange.

Because he wanted to put his dauber down.

Well. I guess the crowd sucked again. If only they were louder, the Wolfpack would have been destroyed.

Go to hell, Carolina. Go. To. Hell.

Well. I guess the crowd sucked again. If only they were louder, the Wolfpack would have been destroyed.

Go to hell, Carolina. Go. To. Hell.

Roy apparent said in postgame that the crowd was great and the coach sucked.
I saw very little of the game, but I'm guessing he's approximately half right.

A lot of people must live there. Big East games are getting like 0.03 ratings

True, but you really have to be trying to avoid anything about college hoops to not know that Nova is having a great season.

Back