• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long ex-Deac watch thread

Fuck Your Couch

Reaction score
For those interested in keeping an eye on how our 4 transfers fare this year rather than starting a thread every time one of them drops 20 or Woods grabs 10 boards. 3 of them played tonight.

TC played 26 minutes for Villanova (granted a hardship waiver to play this year) against D-III District of Columbia tonight. 2-8 for 4 points but also had 5 assists, 4 rebounds and 2 steals.

JTT had somewhat familiar line for USC against Coppin St. with 17 points on 4-14 shooting. Got to the line well though. Also had 3 assists and 2 rebounds.

Ari had 5 points off the bench on 2-6 shooting while chipping in a steal and a rebound.

How many drives into the lane with no where to go?

How many half court shots?

Any defense played?

:)

That's the most Melvin Tabb statline ever.

(small sample size alert.)

I posted the question on twitter the other day for followers to answer.

Chennault - Nova
Woods - Oregon
Stewart and JTT - USC
Tucker - UTEP
Tabb - Kent St
Desrosiers - Providence (sitting out)
Fields - Bradley (sitting out)

Tony Woods with 14 and 7 tonight in an Oregon win over Northern someone-or-other.

Holy shit where are you pulling these names from? I thought Tabb was an obscure name, I forgot this kid even existed.
After he left us he went to Sam Houston State then off to UTEP. He has been at 4 different schools.

Didn't he originally commit to Kentucky? or Florida? He's going to have been involved with like 11 schools by time his eligibility is up.

Didn't he originally commit to Kentucky? or Florida? He's going to have been involved with like 11 schools by time his eligibility is up.

Yeah, he committed to Gillespie at Kentucky. I mean just think about that.

Chennault today: 13 mins 2-5 shooting, 4 points, 1 TO, 1 board and 1 foul

Freshman PG Ryan Arcidiancono had 25 points for Nova. We wasted a lot of recruiting efforts on him back in the day.

Tabb is on ESPN right now. I think I saw him use a post move.

Back