• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long ex-Deac watch thread

I posted the question on twitter the other day for followers to answer.

Chennault - Nova
Woods - Oregon
Stewart and JTT - USC
Tucker - UTEP
Tabb - Kent St
Desrosiers - Providence (sitting out)
Fields - Bradley (sitting out)

Regardless of what you think of them as players or people, its just sad to see how many guys have transferred away from WFU.

Regardless of what you think of them as players or people, its just sad to see how many guys have transferred away from WFU.

Actually it may be more troubling to realize that we recruited so many who didn't fit for whatever reason!

There is only one guy on that list I wish we still had and he averaged I think 5 pts 5 rebounds last year.

I wish we still had Woods and Desrosiers.

If his incident hadn't occurred, Woods would have graduated.

Of course, the staff wanted him back even in light of the incident, but he didn't want to spend an extra year having to deal with bullshit from self righteous fans and students who bought into the shock value of the headlines.

JTT would have shot us out of many games that we won't be in anyway, but at least we could have seen the spectacle of a guy going for 50. He would have also been the only person on our team that could get hot enough to help us upset someone. I also thought he improved quite a bit by the end of his freshman year.

JTT would have shot us out of many games that we won't be in anyway, but at least we could have seen the spectacle of a guy going for 50. He would have also been the only person on our team that could get hot enough to help us upset someone. I also thought he improved quite a bit by the end of his freshman year.

I can't imagine us losing many more games than we've lost the past two seasons. I find it hard to believe JTT would have caused us to lose more.

When JTT got in trouble and transferred I felt somewhat like I have always imagined Obi-Wan felt at the end of Revenge of the Sith when Anakin turned.

images

I can't imagine us losing many more games than we've lost the past two seasons. I find it hard to believe JTT would have caused us to lose more.

That's what I was saying. JTT actually gives us a shot to beat a team ranked above us because of his ability to get hot. I would have loved watching JTT. I dug his swagger. We look like freaking zombies on the court right now.

as someone who appreciates swagger over substance, i too miss jtt

+3 on missing JTT. He had a great season last year. Interested to see how he does at USC.

JTT went to one of the few places that has a worse coach than we do. And one with less personality.

JTT and Ari have eight each out of USC's 33 early in the second half.

Back