• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long ex-Deac watch thread

Hard to believe how much hype JTT got on this board.

Kevin O'Neill is terrible. I'm pretty sure people would like him even less than Bz if he was the coach here.

43-43 with 3:20 to go.

A classic.

We should have scheduled both of these teams. Why aren't we in Maui we could have moved up a couple of spots.

These boards tend to over-hype the crap out of any recruit we get despite never seeing them play.

To be fair, TITSWF and I saw JTT play a lot of basketball. He dominated in high school and I thought he would mature in college under good coaching (which he hasn't had yet).

Hard to believe how much hype JTT got on this board.

Pretty easy to believe fans went crazy over a top 50 recruit who had the best mixtapes in the entire 2010 class. His game, swagger, and going up against HS competition lent itself to the absolute best 2-5 minute mixes of crazy threes and audacious moves.

ETA: Notice Travis who was the highest rated player, and now the only certain quality college basketball player, didn't get nearly as much hype.

Last edited:
So I notice this one is going to OVERtime. JT is 2-9 for 5 points. At this point I think his stats are worse than the start of his freshman year.

It looks like Ari hasn't played at all, after coming in last night and missing a three and turning the ball over the first 2 times he touched the ball.

It's amazing how much time he's gotten considering Coach O'Neill is all about defense. I will say that JTT's effort on defense has increased quite a bit.

So I notice this one is going to OVERtime. JT is 2-9 for 5 points. At this point I think his stats are worse than the start of his freshman year.

It looks like Ari hasn't played at all, after coming in last night and missing a three and turning the ball over the first 2 times he touched the ball.

Ari. Hilarious.

It's amazing how much time he's gotten considering Coach O'Neill is all about defense. I will say that JTT's effort on defense has increased quite a bit.

They won 6 games last year. Not brimming with talent.

I'm amazed that Ari and JTT... who got fucked over with the Bz hire admittedly, managed to find a program with a coach as sucky when they appeared to have tons of options.

Players tend to suck at evaluating whether a coach is a good coach or bad coach, I think.

i miss him so much

jtterrell2_crop_340x234.jpg

OneEntertainmentHoops-JTTerrellIsAnAssassinMostExcitingSGInTheCountryCrazy709.jpg

JTTERRELL8_11200.JPG

JTT feeling it tonight. 19 points on 6-13 shooting with just under 9 to go in the game. Lots of ridiculously tough shots still, but they are dropping more often.

Ari still not getting much run. 1-3 for 2 points,

JTT feeling it tonight. 19 points on 6-13 shooting with just under 9 to go in the game. Lots of ridiculously tough shots still, but they are dropping more often.

Ari still not getting much run. 1-3 for 2 points,
Does USC still look terrible?

OMG JTT just missed a WIDE OPEN dunk on the fastbreak by trying to be a little stylish. Close game too with Marquette.

And yes USC still looks terrible.

OMG JTT just missed a WIDE OPEN dunk on the fastbreak by trying to be a little stylish. Close game too with Marquette.

And yes USC still looks terrible.

Didn't see the one tonight, but last night his one-handed slam to tie the game was a little questionable...

The sad thing is that USC has a better win in 5 games than Wake has in year 3 of Bzzz.

Back