• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long ex-Deac watch thread

Too bad JTT had two alcohol arrests in the span of one month.

[h=2]Southern Cal 62, Long Beach St. 44[/h]

Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Eric Wise scored 10 points and grabbed 12 rebounds and Ari Stewart and J.T. Terrell each scored 10 points as USC defeated Long Beach State, 62-44 Tuesday night.
Stewart led a strong night for USC's bench, which outscored Long Beach's reserves, 23-3.

I posted the question on twitter the other day for followers to answer.

Chennault - Nova
Woods - Oregon
Stewart and JTT - USC
Tucker - UTEP
Tabb - Kent St
Desrosiers - Providence (sitting out)
Fields - Bradley (sitting out)

The guys above v. our current roster. I've got the guys above by 5-8 points. Woods would kill us down low.

Also, the Bosnian Burglar went for 16&8 in UAB's win to open their season.

Who is the Bosnian Burglar?

A guy who got kicked out of junior college for robbing a book store after an away game. We recruited him after this incident, but apparently didn't think he could contribute. #culturechange #nbascout

Thanks. Just to clarify, the bookstore was in the city of the away game? It makes one wonder how he managed to go off on his own.

Thanks. Just to clarify, the bookstore was in the city of the away game? It makes one wonder how he managed to go off on his own.

I believe it was on the campus of the school they played at. I believe the entire team was actually involved.

I guess the season was pretty short.

Another stellar performance by JTT 5-14 1-6 3pt 1 asst 2 to 11 pts

And Ari 10 min, 0-1, 0-1 3pt 1 RB 1 asst 2 to

During their 94-64 loss to Illinois

Hard to believe we let these guys go. :rolleyes:

And another chance to watch, for those that care, 5pm ET USC vs. Texas

Through three games JTT has taken 33.8% of his team's shots when he is on the floor.

Back