• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long PGA tour thread--the presidents cup from south korea

dude on the nike tour playing in utah was just putting for eagle on a 420 yard par 4

Nice round by Haas yesterday. 64.
Puts him near the leaders for the final round.
With guys shooting 61, will be interesting today.

Was watching some of the women's British and the Euros in Aberdeen while working out and over lunch. Inbee Park is the Nick Faldo of women's golf. She lurks and wins majors when someone else chokes on the back 9 on Sunday. Nice to see Aphibarnrat win a Euro event.

Anyway, I love to watch tournaments played on links courses in Scotland and Ireland. Never been to either. Those of you who are good and have played over there, what are your favorite courses, and what is the best Open venue? Watching on TV, Turnberry seems to me to be up there.

Was watching some of the women's British and the Euros in Aberdeen while working out and over lunch. Inbee Park is the Nick Faldo of women's golf. She lurks and wins majors when someone else chokes on the back 9 on Sunday. Nice to see Aphibarnrat win a Euro event.

Anyway, I love to watch tournaments played on links courses in Scotland and Ireland. Never been to either. Those of you who are good and have played over there, what are your favorite courses, and what is the best Open venue? Watching on TV, Turnberry seems to me to be up there.

Royal Troon and Carnoustie are my favorites. I've played four rounds at Troon and have had the same caddiy every time. I love golf in Scotland.

Reifers projected 120 in Fed Ex Cup points. The Wyndham will be very important for him. Interesting to see if Tiger plays to try and make the playoffs.

Edit: went from 122 to 118, not 120 as projected.

Last edited:
This leaderboard is fun. Bill with an absolute shit shot left.

The wheels are completely off for Bill.

The Old Course and Carnoustie easily for playing as well as the the best Open venue.

Back was as bad as the front was good.. Oh well. A nice check either way

Shite happens. Wheels just came off. I'd think Akron would be a pretty good course for Bill, though. Guess I gotta root for Merritt now.

Back