• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long PGA tour thread--the presidents cup from south korea

History would suggest Reed/Spieth. Current play would suggest Fowler/Spieth...

Maybe put Dustin with Jimmy Walker?

Just seems like nobody is playing well and the golf course is arbitrary with regards to what type of shots it rewards or punishes. This whole event so far is just another argument for mercy killing the President's Cup.

I think we will see zj/Mickelson and bubba/Holmes for sure.

I'd like to see reed/spieth and kirk/walker.

This would be a lot more fun if they played an interesting golf course. Instead they play another generic Nicklaus course with the only redeeming quality being the skyscraper background.

This would be a lot more fun if they played an interesting golf course. Instead they play another generic Nicklaus course with the only redeeming quality being the skyscraper background.

Unfortunately they were hell bent on having this thing in Asia, and the options are pretty limited.

I thought that was an odd choice. BTW, watching the replay--he just missed a short one on 13.

Replay Johnny Miller with Speith/DJ, Charle/Day on 18th hole: "if Speith were caddying for DJ, he would already be #1 in the world."

Whose decision was it to play this event in Asia? Matches finishing in the middle of the night in the Americas and first thing in the morning in Africa. Bad call. Hopefully a one time concession for the Aussies and growing number of Asians on the Intl team.

Last edited:
Replay Johnny Miller with Speith/DJ, Charle/Day on 18th hole: "if Speith were caddying for DJ, he would already be #1 in the world."

Whose decision was it to play this event in Asia? Matches finishing in the middle of the night in the Americas and first thing in the morning in Africa. Bad call. Hopefully a one time concession for the Aussies and growing number of Asians on the Intl team.

Going to Australia in 2019 so...

Back