• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long PGA tour thread--the presidents cup from south korea

Is he shanking it?

He shanked it on the par 3 on the front then hooked a drive in the drink on the next hole. I missed what happened on 14 - saw the tail end where he sunk something like a 10'er for triple. Go Paddy! I know he's slow and has rabbit ears, but I've always kinda liked the guy (how can you hate on an Irish player?), and he did prevent Sergio from winning at Carnasty.

WhoTF is Daniel Berger?

A phenomenal junior player who played two years at Florida State before turning pro in 2013. Qualified and finished in the top 25 on the Web.com in his first year as a pro. This is his first year on the PGA Tour and he's already had five top 25 finishes.

Also, it looks like he may win the Honda Classic by firing a 64 in the final round.

Yeah, just turned it back on after dealing with some work stuff. Berger may be the recipient of a huge and communal gift wrapped package. Whatever happens, I'm just gleeful that Poulter has hit it in the water 5 times.

FWIW, Reed is impressive. He was hooking it left all day yesterday, and was doing the same today from what I saw earlier this morning. Pretty good job staying close when you're hitting out of the left rough on every hole. Though I guess he's lucky that the water is on the right on many of these holes.

Thanks Les. No one was talking about him, but -6 in the clubhouse is looking better by the minute.

Looks like I'll be able to catch the end of this round at a sports bar over a late lunch.

qcdeac, wanna hit up Dilworth Neighborhood Grill?

Looks like Harrington is getting a little pissy on 18 tee waiting for Poulter to hit. You gotta be shitting me...

Looks like I'll be able to catch the end of this round at a sports bar over a late lunch.

qcdeac, wanna hit up Dilworth Neighborhood Grill?

I'm down with that. If we go at 1:00, we should be able to see Harrington's birdie putt for a playoff.

Looks like Harrington is getting a little pissy on 18 tee waiting for Poulter to hit. You gotta be shitting me...

Both those guys take forever. And Harrington hooks it in the bunker and now needs an old fashioned bird. These young guns are impressive. Spieth, Horschel, Koepka, Dubuisson, Justin Thomas and now Berger.

Isn't this the course where they filmed the current Big Break?

Holy crap! What a crazy finish, my buddy who's working at home just texted me that he made the putt for birdie! Ireland just took a collective shot of Jameson!

Back