• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SEC Championship Game/BCS Play In Game v2.0

UGA is too far back to be in the mix under any scenario. They are young, and the next 2 years will likely see them as a fixture near the top of the BCS.

Boise St could creep back in.

If we end up with a bunch of 2 loss teams, and an undefeated LSU, Houston might as well get a shot if they are still undefeated.

Yeah, they might as well get one but it's doubtful they pass Boise unless they lose to Wyoming. I'm pulling hard for Wyoming for several reasons, the most of which is not the BCS chaos in the unlikely case that everyone loses in the top 10, but primarily because I'd love to play Boise in Shreveport if we get stuck there.

Also an SEC team that doesn't even win their division has a pretty solid shot of playing for the title.

Yeah, but that's the SEC :eek:

Not the Mountain West.

But you're right when you're talking about the numbers of the BCS.

Based on what I learned last about replay from last week, this should be an incomplete pass or something.

huge pick for Arkansas as LSU was driving to take a two score lead.

assuming it stands on replay.

does anyone have any earthly idea why that announcer was freaking out about his knee being down?

Looks like Bama-LSU in the title game. SECCG should be irrelevant, except for UGa playing for a BCS bid

Back