• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

So seems the consensus is that trump stopped the mass exodus from his campaign but didn't do anything to draw anyone new in, bad news for his large margins right now.

Holy shit, this picture on Drudge.
CuXrBh3WAAEvw5r.jpg

The woman using the disposable camera to take pics of Trump on stage is killing me.

What the fuck year is it there? Why does everyone have a disposable camera.

What? They still sell those things?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Agreed, great answer from Trump. Probably entirely true, too.
They give those out because no phones or digital cameras.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think tonight was a missed opportunity by Hillary. We had Trump stumble through 15 minutes about his locker room attitude toward women, admit he doesn't pay taxes, go against his VP and state that they haven't talked, and interrupt her and fight with the moderators all night. And yet it still doesn't feel like she won solidly. She allowed herself to go down to his level with petty comebacks, she had long winded answers that cause the mods to scold her too, and she stumbled on several policy questions that should've been wins for her.

So no mention of Rosie O'Donnell? I guess that means Trump won.

Watch out, Hillary, there is a predator behind you!

CuX2netVYAE1oDt.jpg

Flies can be a sign of demonic activity. Go watch
The Amityville Horror.

This debate was an utter shitshow, so it played right into Donald Trump's hands.

It was the best response of the whole night. Answered the question and didn't try to use it as an opportunity to launch into something else. Came across as a decent person having something nice to say about Hillary.

Agreed. Strong moment for him.

I think tonight was a missed opportunity by Hillary. We had Trump stumble through 15 minutes about his locker room attitude toward women, admit he doesn't pay taxes, go against his VP and state that they haven't talked, and interrupt her and fight with the moderators all night. And yet it still doesn't feel like she won solidly. She allowed herself to go down to his level with petty comebacks, she had long winded answers that cause the mods to scold her too, and she stumbled on several policy questions that should've been wins for her.

She lost handily, like Trump did in Round 1. Difference is she already had a lead before Round 1 and then the lead widened immediately after that debate and then even more with the disgusting Billy Bush talk so it probably won't matter big picture. Felt Trump needed to go 3 for 3 on the debates to have any chance. Think there'd need to be a big Hillary scandal/fuck up drop before the election for him to have a shot at this point. But I don't think anyone would have believed this scenario to be playing out even just a year and a half ago, so stranger things have definitely happened

That debate went well for Trump if he can get his hardcore constituency to all vote twice. His only winning strategy was exciting his "silent majority" and keeping the Democrats at home. That doesn't work very well when he discourages his own base and inflames the Democratic base.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

The media will take care of all this, don't worry.

Trump won this debate. No question. But I don't think the manner in which he won moved many voters into his camp that weren't already there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Trump won because he yelled and was more sarcastic and didn't grab Hillary's pussy and it doesn't matter that he lied the entire time, has no plans, and has no idea what he is talking about.

I wouldn't say that either one won this debate. At best, it was a draw. But unequivocally the losers were the American voters.

Trump won this debate handily if you think a debate should be a forum to show your complete lack of understanding of any policy issues and threaten to jail your opponent and say that you don't talk to your running mate and disagree with his position on a major foreign policy issue.

I think his two weakest moments were that nonsense about the old post office, which was flat out bizarre, and he did a terrible job discussing Syria. Other than that, pretty solid performance. Certainly the best I've seen him do.

Back