• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second Debate Thread

So undecided voters live in holes, I saw that the Luntz focus group of 30 undecided voters 60% hadn't seen or heard of the trump tape till he showed it to them.

I explained it to you immediately after it happened. Re-read, please.

Okay, so it was you. Something about he wins no matter cause it's close to the White House. That was the set up in the last debate and he continued it tonight. I really hope there's not a part three. This joke needs to end.

How can anyone honestly say someone who threatened to jail his opponent was the winner?

How can anyone honestly say someone who threatened to jail his opponent was the winner?

Yeah his insistence on jailing her is downright terrifying. Goodbye democracy when we start getting into the business of jailing political opponents.

Trump was far from great in the first debate, but he really blew it on Twitter afterwards. Tough format to bait anyone, so no obvious time delayed Twitter bomb, but it's still Trump so who knows.

You people really don't understand the depth of dislike much of the country has for the Clintons. It's like you all live in a bubble.

Other than 07 and cville, most of you are pretty out of touch with the anti-Clinton sentiment much of this country has.

Other than 07 and cville, most of you are pretty out of touch with the anti-Clinton sentiment much of this country has.

Must not be that bad since she is on the verge of winning the Presidency against both of your favored candidates.

Why can't we get moderators who hate the two candidates equally? Maybe someone from Reason and Counterpunch. It would be far more interesting than the sh*t show we've had so far.

Trump was far from great in the first debate, but he really blew it on Twitter afterwards. Tough format to bait anyone, so no obvious time delayed Twitter bomb, but it's still Trump so who knows.

There's still a lot of time. Khan just tweeted out saying trump is full of shit (paraphrasing here). What's the over/under on when trump tweet storms him back?

If they disliked her as much as they claim they would have given her stronger competition.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Must not be that bad since she is on the verge of winning the Presidency against both of your favored candidates.

Let's say I agree with you- it does nothing to change what I said and the dislike can still be quite deep. To those who are no fans of the Clintons, Trump did quite well tonight. Hillary had a chance to take him out and fumbled the ball. I'm amazed Trump turned in a performance like that with little to no prep. Hillary got rattled early and it showed. He threw her off her game at the start- maybe it was the lack of a handshake.

I agree with much of the sentiment here that Trump came across a lot better than the first debate. But I think some of the sound bites from trump are going to hurt him in the coming week. The top two comments on Facebook during the debate were trumps comments about jailing Clinton and not talking to pence. Then you throw in the obligatory Khan tweetstorm tonight...

Back